9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Bishop DuBourg prepares students academically, socially and spiritually to face challenges in the world. My son has friends of all economic classes, races learning abilities. His outstanding standardized test scores on the PSAT are greatly due to the fine teaching he has received.

Bishop DuBourg High School was a great experience for me. I attended from 2002-2006 and had a great time. I made so many friends and the teachers and staff were always so helpful and encouraging. I also ran cross country and track and had a wonderful time participating. I think it is a great institution.

I have had two daughters, nieces, nephews, siblings and friends all graduate from Bishop DuBourg High School. They offer students opportunities to learn on many levels, growth of both spirit and intelligence, team spirit and respect for self and others.

A caring of community of teachers and parents that put the students first.

Because it is a wonderful neighborhood school where my daughter likes to go to learn from the amazing teachers and meet her fabulous friends and participate in the great sports programs.

I have 2 daughters at Bishop Dubourg and only wish all 3 of my children had gone there! Dubourg has an amazing caring, engaged and dedicated administration and teaching staff. No matter what your child's interests are, there are activities designed for everyone. The school has a friendly atmosphere and everyone is encouraged to get involved.Students can succeed and feel successful, no matter what their ability level. I have no doubt my children will be well prepared when they attend college. One visit to the school, don't be surprised if you notice on our next trip that staff and teachers know you by name! Go Dubourg!

I'm from out of state and had no previous history with BD High School. From what I have seen, I am very impressed with the diversity of students, the atmosphere and attitudes of the staff and feel good with having a co-ed Christian environment that provides a good balance to the real world.

Great School, with amazing teachers and community. Such a faith based high school.

Wonderful high school that can educate children whether they are honors students or kids who need a little extra help. Atmosphere is one of caring and friendly. Good college prep school--my four kids have all gone on to college and done well.

Last modified Bishop Du Bourg High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12