PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have had 2 children to graduate from Grace. The last one in 2016. The teachers are passionate about teaching and nurturing the kids spiritually. From the Q&U Wedding to DEAR Time, the kids are always learning. The teachers and administrator give of their own time to run sports and to stay after to help a student who may be struggling. My oldest daughter has ADD and the teachers always worked on creative ways to help her and keep her motivated. Teachers will reach out to the parents and it is not always when the kids are having issues. Sometimes it is just to say what a great job they are doing.

I am a proud parent of a second grader, he has attended this school since preschool and has advanced tremendously. Starting off, my son required speech therapy which was accommodated per the school with special school district. Each year thereafter he has only improved. The teachers I've encountered always keep me in the loop with strengths and weaknesses my son may have. All of the teachers are very approachable, with that being said our Principal is great, greets us daily at the entrance, knows EVERY child by name. He has several roles in the school with strong leadership and guidance. I love the Christian based curriculum. CHRIST is centered at our school. My son is so advanced compared to the 2nd and 3rd graders in our neighborhood. The curriculum is challenging which is appreciated. This is a great school!

Grace Chapel is a warm, inviting school with qualified, caring teachers. Come see for yourself why parents who attended this school as a child are now enrolling their children at this school.

Grace Chapel recently when through National Lutheran School Accreditation. In their report summary the visiting team stated, "Grace Chapel Lutheran School provides a challenging academic and extensive extracurricular program for its students, It is led by an energetic, visionary leader who is fully engaged in the pursuit of excellence. Documentation, evidence, and interviews confirmed that the teaching staff is qualified, well respected and full engaged in serving students well." I would invite anyone reading reviews here to visit Grace Chapel and see what it is really like.

This school is terrible. The staff is very unfriendly, and the children are out of control. My child have been attending this school for years and it's getting worse. Parents are paying for money poor education. Your basically paying for your child's grade. I had to threaten to call the new station in order to have a parents teacher conference. I am very involved with my child's education , and paid for extra tutoring. Because I noticed struggling with school material. However, the school continued to tell me my child is doing fine. I couldn't understand how I seen the struggle but the teachers didn't. It's simple the teachers are inexperienced and do not care. They are truly there to collect a check and that's it. We will not be returning. There is definitely no staff and parents relationship.

I'm looking for another school for my child. The teacher don't seem that interested in building a relationship with parents or the students. Some of the teachers are not that friendly and don't speak most of the time.

Stay away from this school! The teachers are only there to get a check! They are unwilling to have a relationship with parents. Most of the teachers zip through the lessons. In addition, the classrooms are overpacked and unable to be controlled by the teachers. This is a major downfall and causes issues in the learning environment. Some students have parents and or relatives that work at the school. Those students are given special treatment. The principal as well as the front office worker are extremely antisocial and unconcerned. The principle often has his young child at the school during school time. This is distracting and extremely unprofessional as the school is not a daycare. I've never experienced such an unwelcoming and unprofessional environment! One would think an exception would be made considering the fact that parents pay their hard earned money to provide the best possible education for their child. I am really disappointed at my decision to let my child attend this school.

This school has a negative environment and poor nurturing aspect for any child. They aren t willing to teach children outside the norm; if a child doesn t fit the cookie cut they have no interest in discovering what teaching method works for that individual. They are more concern about getting through a subject than if a child understands the material. If a child has a learning disability or just need a little more assistance he/she will not get it at this school. In order for a child to success at this school they will need to show great potential. The teachers have NO PATIENCE WITH CHILDREN! So they encourages a parent to spend money on an inside tutor than to do their job. The teachers and especially principal has NO INTEREST in any student s progress. The teachers are very trivial and juvenile; shouldn t be allow work in the educational setting. Every child isn t a visual learning and they don t investigate a child learning abilities- visual, auditory and kinesthetic. Please remember, just because you have a degree to teach that you can.

My wife is an alumni of Grace and we have 2 children who have graduated and 2 still attending. Grace provides an outstanding education based on Christian love and values. The few problems we have encountered were worked out in a loving and respectful manner. I highly recommend Grace Chapel School and thank the Principal for his strong leadership and the staff for all their hard work and dedication. My 2 graduates were very well prepared for high school and the 2 still attending are being guided down that same path of success.

My Child has attended this school for a year and so far so Good, I feel the teachers do a great job. They tested my child and determine she is reading well above her grade level, she also does great in math. But I also work with my child when she comes home; I question her teachers about her progress and work on any concerns with my child, outside of school.

Last modified Grace Chapel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8