Posted June 26, 2007
I am very pleased with the staff and the quality of academics. They encourage parent involvement and have plenty of extracurricular activities, such as cheerleading, soccer, karate, girl and boy scouts. They are also a very loving environment. I could not be more pleased. My child will be attending 1st grade, and attended kindergarten and pre-school. All awesome!!

Posted September 02, 2004
Our children have been apart of the South Side Christian School family for four years. The teachers and curriculum are top notch. I am very proud of the accomplishments my children have achieved academically. I would encourage anyone who is seeking a Christ-Centered, academically sound school to seek admission at South Side.

Posted August 18, 2003
My child has been enrolled in this school for three years now. It is an awesome school with lots of parent involvement, leadership from the teachers and staff and great learning opportunities. Our students consistently score above the national average on many tests. South Side Christian School has provided and continues to provide my child with a warm, loving, Christ-centered education that excels in all it has to offer.

South Side Christian School
5001 Little Rock Rd, St. Louis, MO  63128
Last modified South Side Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
South Side Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top