Posted February 06, 2012
Bernard is a GREAT school! My daughter is in 8th grade this year and has loved every year she was there. The principal always addresses any concern that you may have and I have always had open communication with ALL of my daughters teachers. They also have a lot of extra curricular's for these kids.

Posted March 01, 2009
Bernard Middle school is awesome and the teachers are fun.

Bernard Middle School 3

Posted January 28, 2009

Bernard Middle School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
This is my son's first year at Bernard. I am pleased with the structure and organization of things. When I go to visit or eat lunch with him the kids all seem happy.

Posted January 13, 2009
I attend Bernard middle and we have one of the top 3 band programs in all of Missouri

Bernard Middle School 1

Posted March 13, 2008

Bernard Middle School
1054 Forder Rd, St. Louis, MO  63129
Last modified Bernard Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bernard Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top