Bad
Good

Posted June 25, 2012
I moved my child to Sperreng from a private school because of bullying. I was apprehensive about the move, but after the first week, my child had so many friends and loved her teachers. My child has so much more self confidence. It truly was life changing for our family. The teachers are top notch. Everyone really cares about the quality of the education and developing the "whole" person. The Lindbergh district as a whole is fantastic!

Posted May 27, 2007
I go to sperreng right know and I love all the teachers and we have a lot of fun and everyone gets a excellent education.

Robert H. Sperreng Middle School 3

Posted January 29, 2007
Sperreng is a good school, if you look at it in a numbers sense. It does have a lot of problems. One is it's lack of help for any above average kid. We get a decent education, but there is a lot more issues our staff do not want to adress. Our principals are really bad. We do though, have amazing band, orchestra, and choir.

Posted April 25, 2006
I go to sperreng right know and it's the best school in the world. We do have fun and party's and cheerleading, and lots of fun groups to join but we also care alot about education if you don't understand something they will be sure to give you lots of help. The conserlers will treat u as if you were there children i love sperrend and I hope u do to

Posted January 06, 2005
well i was in the lindburgh school district from kindegarden till 7th grade no i go to hazelwood west and i love lindburgh district it has the best education and it is a very fun and enjoying school disrict i love sperreng and all the teachers and principals are great.

Posted August 09, 2003
You forgot to mention Sperring was awarded The National Blue Ribbon of Excellence and state awards as well. We are very proud of Sperring and all the Lindbergh schools. My children went to Saint Louis City schools previously, No contest. They have done much better in the Lindbergh School District.

Robert H. Sperreng Middle School
12111 Tesson Ferry Rd, St. Louis, MO  63128
Last modified Robert H. Sperreng Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.