St. Louis, MO

St Margaret Mary Alacoque School 5

Posted April 27, 2008
I am an educator in the public school system and my daughter attends SMMA. I am truely impressed by the degree of excellence that is taught to her. She has high expectations and learns that she most work hard to acheive her goals. I feel that SMMA sets their students to reach success. This is the best choice for your daughter and it is proven everyday she comes home from school.

St Margaret Mary Alacoque School 5

Posted September 14, 2007
I have had two daughters at St. Margaret Mary Alacoque school and couldn't have been happier with their experiences there. The school has exceptional leadership and teaching staff. My children flourished in a safe, Christian environment and were always encouraged to strive for academic excellence. I would highly recommend St. Margaret Mary school.

St Margaret Mary Alacoque School
4900 Ringer Road, St. Louis, MO  63129
Last modified St Margaret Mary Alacoque School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Margaret Mary Alacoque School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top