No rating

Immaculate Conception School

Private | PK-8

Living in Union

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $108,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $720.

Posted January 16, 2014

My spouse and I thought enrolling our children in this private school would be the best thing to do, but they were not able to learn at the pace they should of due to the less-able learners of the school. There wasn't any way the teachers could seperate the fast learners from the others. This badly hurt my child when she moved to a high school that she wasnt prepared for because of the teaching at ic. My child went from an A student to a C and D student. The school needs to improve

Posted September 27, 2013

This school is wonderful! They not only teach above the average curriculum but also values and morals. The teachers are hands on and involve the parents in many activities. Every student I have encountered is respectful, courtiess and caring. I highly recommend IC!

Posted February 28, 2011

My children have attended I.C. since preschool (one is a sophomore now) The education they have received is excellent. The teachers and principal and office staff truly care about their students. If there are any concerns they are prompt to address them. The parent participation is so awesome. My children and my husband and I could not be more pleased with I.C.

Posted June 26, 2009

Immaculate Coneption is a wonderful school!! My children have gone there since the start of their pre-school years, and continue now in grade school. The teachers are truly concerned for the student as a person, they have an excellent curriculum. and the principal is top notch!! I would reccommend this school to anyone!!!

Posted July 15, 2008

This school is awesome. Our principal doesn't take any crap from anybody. If you brake the rules you will pay the consequence. The education is great. And, our school lunches are really good. Our lunch ladies cook our food. They don't just microwave it. Plus our school is fun!
—Submitted by a student

Posted April 27, 2008

I cannot describe how wonderful I feel about the dedication the teachers of Immaculate Conception show each and every one of their students. There are many schools that don't seem to follow 'no child left behind' attitudes, but; that is far from the truth with I.C. My children receive the best care from their teachers. They are patient, kind, and extremely dedicated. I highly recommend I.C. to anyone who is looking to start their children in school, even as early as preschool.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 0% 2%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of St. Louis

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

6 West State Street