Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I don't recommend this school. The lunch periods are so short, my child asks me to pack her lunch so she doesn't have to wait in the long line to eat. I have visited during lunch too. The children are stuffing their faces hurrying along. A suggested solution to this problem: As the children finish their lunches, have them go ahead and go out for recess. Then you won't have to have all the strict rules of being quiet at lunch when some are done and some are not. It's kind of embarrassing as a parent to witness the kids getting yelled at at lunch time because they are getting loud. I never remembered getting yelled at like that a lunch time when I was a kid. Let kids to go to recess as soon as they are done eating. But this school doesn't try new things. They are strict. Classrooms are so quiet, you wouldn't even know children are in there. My daughter says she is afraid to say anything. My biggest complaint, there is ZERO parent involvement. I occasionally walk my child to her class in the morning and they have asked me to stop. No parents allowed or something. My child is not happy. We can't wait to transfer out. Anytime I've emailed the principal Ms. Cassell, I get some political answer "these are the rules" "this is the way it has always been" or excusing the current policies instead of an authentic dialogue that puts students first. What elementary school doesn't put students first? Isn't that the whole point?

Another fantastic Warrensburg school! Two of my children attended this year and I have absolutely no complaints. The teachers are all caring and attentive and know their stuff. We are very pleased with the education our children are receiving in this excellent school.

Last modified Martin Warren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.