Bad
Good

This is a great school because the counselor offers programs to kids who need extra help. Principal has been great in helping me with my daughter with a bullying situation and it was handled perfectly to my satisfaction.

We moved to Texas last year. I knew pond was an excellent school for my child, but after being her and watching my daughter in 4th grade redo everything she learned in 3rd grade at pond gave me a greater appreciation for what she learned there. Pond's music program is outstanding, in Texas she had to learn the recorder vs an instrument. We all miss Pond, it staff is outstanding and the nurturing they provide as well as education is top notch. We see that so clearly now as we are in an area that is considered the best in Texas. I would highly recommend this school. Teachers have been caring and communicative about my child's progress throughout the year not just at parent-teacher conferences.

My son is getting ready to start first grade at Pond. I am so excited about the education he received in Kindergarten. The principal is very approachable and tries to greet each child daily as he/she enters the school. His teacher was fantastic and so excited to be teaching her students. I just can't say enough good things about Pond. Go Panthers!

Last modified Pond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.