Wildwood, MO

Posted March 09, 2014
Fairway Elementary is simply amazing. My experience has been that Dr. Cobb and Mrs. Starnes are very fair and impartial. When we have had issues, and we have had a few, they dealt with them in an expedient manner. I do not believe they play favorites at all. The teachers are amazing and dedicated. Some of them even attend off hours activities to support their young students. I feel very fortunate for my 8 and 10 year old to be in this specific district.

Posted March 09, 2014
We are so blessed to have our children attend Fairway Elementary! The teachers and staff are just amazing. I cant speak highly enough about the administration! I especially appreciate how well the staff, administration, and parents work together as team. I am highly involved in PTO work and I'm in the office a lot; this is a top notch group of educators and a happy, thriving school full of children!

Fairway Elementary School 1

Posted December 26, 2013
Dr. Cobb and Christine Starnes are far from professional. I have seen them treat their staff unfairly and even heard Mrs. Starnes talk badly about a teacher right in front of me which was sickening to my ears. Dr. Cobb will tell you exactly what you want to hear and not do anything about it, I have also seen him be very unfair to staff members and say one thing and do the other. It's not a trustful administration! The school itself is all a bunch of gossip and cliques and social status rankings. I took my child out of this school immediately.

Posted November 19, 2013
Fairway is an amazing school. Dr. Cobb and Mrs. Starnes care greatly not only about the school but the students and their parents too. Dr. Cobb's office doors are always open for any student or parent. I have tested this out myself, just walk in and either the principal or vice principal will see you right away. Character development is very important at Fairway and you can tell this when you interact with the students. Great test scores are important, but they celebrate great character just as much. The PTO is very involved and does a great job with fundraising (no selling wrapping paper for these kids) with their Eagle Club.

Posted May 06, 2013
Fairway is an exceptional school in so many ways. The close knit community fosters a family atmosphere, the teachers are friendly and professional, and the PTO is outstanding at raising and using funds wisely. We wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Posted August 21, 2012
Dr. Cobb has been a great addition to Fairway. He cares about the school and strives to make a great place for our children to learn. The PTO is really supportive of our school in making sure we have fun fundraisers. Rockwood schools are amazing in general!

Fairway Elementary School 1

Posted January 13, 2010
Just like all the Rockwood schools in Wildwood, this school benefits greatly in its test scores because of its affluent, educated student base. The student base is also quite low in racial, social and economic diversity, so the school faces none of the challenges that other school districts face. Having said that, the school does very little to improve its already great students, and they stagnate in school and go to extra tuition outside of school to make up. The student to teacher ratios are very bad too, but the teachers hardly care and take it easy, since the students are smart anyway

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted February 02, 2007

Posted November 13, 2006

Fairway Elementary School
480 Old Fairway Dr, Wildwood, MO  63040
Last modified Fairway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top