Sandstone School 5

Posted November 10, 2009
my son has attended Sandstone for three years now and he loves it. The school staff is friendly and accessible from the principal down to the aides. The staff truly cares about the students and their learning. I brag all the time about the fantastic school my son attends

Sandstone School 1

Posted November 05, 2008
My children attended Sandstone for 2 months before I transferred them to a more suitable school. Sandstone's clasrooms are set up in a way that is very difficult for children to concentrate and learn. There is one big room divided into numerous classrooms for early grades. For example my first graders walls were - 2 walls (outlying walls of the building, a row of computers served as the third and partitions as the fourth. The outside door was part of one of the walls so every recess numerous children tromped through the class causing distraction and noise. There is constant traffic in the 'hallway' (behind row of computers) also causing classroom disruption. My son was constantly sent to the office for not paying attention. This school does not demand much in terms of work. Other than a few minutes of reading there was no homework for either grade.

Sandstone School 1

Posted October 17, 2007

Sandstone School 5

Posted February 19, 2005
This is a wonderful school. The doors have always been open even if I just wanted to drop in & observe my child(ren). The staff as a whole is awsome to work with & they do the best to help each student to succeed.

Sandstone School
1440 Nutter Blvd, Billings, MT  59105
Last modified Sandstone School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandstone School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top