Posted June 27, 2013
Senior High is a great place to work. The teachers care about their jobs as educators and try to continually refine their skills to better serve their students. The administration team is supportive and positively oriented. The focus is on helping kids achieve at their greatest potential.

Posted August 09, 2009
I just graaduated from Senior and I think it was one of the best high school experiences! The teachers are all there to teach and will help in any way they can. The principal is great and listens to his students and makes school-wide changes based on student input. Senior High provides a great learning experience, but is also a very fun place to be- especially for the students involved in many extra-curricular activities!

Posted April 23, 2008
The best highschool in Billings!

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted June 26, 2007

Posted May 13, 2007
My son is a special needs child and i have been very impressed by the staff and teachers. They are easy to talk to and they listen to me. I have a very happy freshman and he is looking forward to next year. What impressed me most was that 100% of the professionals in his life said send him to senior. I have seen an amazing amount of parent involvement. His teachers kept me informed on his progress and the principal was very open about security and that if my son had any problems he could come in and talk. My experiance has been very positive and i too look forward to next year.

Posted April 25, 2006

Posted August 11, 2005

Posted May 28, 2005
One of the most community involved schools that I know of and the only one for my kids.

Posted May 21, 2005
- a former student

Billings Sr High School
425 Grand Ave, Billings, MT  59101
Last modified Billings Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Billings Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top