Corvallis, MT

Corvallis High School 3

Posted August 01, 2011
Corvallis High School in Corvallis, Montana has a strong academic program that provides a challenging work atmosphere for students,;but rarely is mentioned the influx of students from other Western States and other communities in the Bitterroot Valley. This has really changed the social dynamics of the school.

Posted January 09, 2011
The Corvallis School District is amazing! I attended Corvallis schools for 6 years then had to move. I've attended 3 different high schools since and am now a senior and planning on going back to graduate from Corvallis. No other school compares to Corvallis! There are no cliques, everyone gets along with everyone. No kid is neglected and all staff AND students are willing to help eachother. I love Corvallis!

Corvallis High School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
They care about kids and a quality education

Posted March 04, 2010
This is the best school in all of Montana. No one is neglected in this school. We take pride in our sports as well as our education. We just won Boys State Track by a blow out. In Boys soccer we were in the top four teams for state in Montana. our basketball team is going to state. IN girls Softball we are amazing. There is no reason why not to send your child to Corvallis

Posted November 08, 2008
Corvallis High School is a great school. I am currently a senior and would choose it hands down to any of the neighbor schools in the valley. The teachers are for the most part, great, and Mr. Laboski, the principal, is one of the most friendly guys i know. School spirit has improved greatly this year, and sports are really excelling too. I would recommend it to any newcomer to the valley.

Posted October 21, 2008
as a 2006 graduate, i don't think I could have been more prepared for college by CHS. I went into all of my classes feeling like I already knew the base material, so learning everything else was a snap. AP classes challenge the students who need it, but I don't feel that they were needed for college success, so no fear if you haven't taken any. Students are always friendly too. As far as sports go, Corvallis has had phenomenal teams the last few years. Just in the last five, many have been state contenders. Mens and Women's basketball have been championship contenders, wrestling has had amazing success at state, with a new set of state champions, Mens Tennis has won state multiple times, both track teams have had state champtions and top times in the state the last 8 years, and volleyball always shows well at the state tournament.

Posted August 10, 2008
As a teacher for a nearby school working hard to teach at Corvallis i am offended by the review on Jan 22. Funding is not the fault of the school but the 'Good ol Boy' Montana government which runs the schools on laughable budgets. Thanks Brian! But this school pushes on, seventy year old buildings, ancient boiler, etc. This school is an enigma in the world of Montana education: Well maintained, clean, excellent teachers, and hard-working administration. The Super is not rogue and works hard to listen to the community.

Posted July 29, 2008

Corvallis High School 0

Posted June 14, 2008
unfortunatly I don't have anything good to say about this school. It did not challenge you in anyway, and most definatly doesn't prepare you for life. The teachers are all very easy on the students, and generally their teaching plans don't prepare you for the next grade. I recommend hamilton or stevi.

Corvallis High School 3

Posted March 29, 2008
Corvallis High School is a good school if you are into sports or going to college. The kids that are not great students or good athletes are rather ignored

Corvallis High School
1045 Main, Corvallis, MT  59828
Last modified Corvallis High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corvallis High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top