Bad
Good

We really like our child's teacher. She has been welcoming and really seems to care about how our child is doing. The principal has taken time to speak with us and show us around. The school overall seems really well run. We just started here but so far, it is a fantastic school.

I like the location, size, building, and teachers there.

We love Chief Jo! We live on the Air Force base and our boys technically should be going to another elementary nearby but we choose to send our boys to Chief Jo. It has a relaxed atmosphere without a lot of pressure from competing parents like I have seen elsewhere. Learning is what is important not who throws a better party, etc. Our boys have grown a lot by attending Chief Jo and we will be sad to leave it when we move again.

I think Chief Joe is an excellent school. I heard of it from some friends while we still lived overseas! It has won a lot of awards on a state and national level, but I like it because of the teachers, curriculum, and parent/student activities. The teachers and staff are absolutely wonderful. My daughter is in Kindergarten, and she is learning incredibly fast. I attribute that mostly to the teacher and the learning environment -- so Fun! -- because she wasn't interested in learning at all before she started school. I know they have gym twice a week, do lots of art in class (some with an art teacher), and have music class every Friday. My impression of the PTA is also good. The parents are very involved. The only thing I don't like is that the children are not allowed to stay inside before school or during recess.

Last modified Chief Joseph School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.