Great Falls, MT

Longfellow School 3

Posted August 04, 2013
Lack of outside watching during recess and Don't watch to make sure kids get on bus.

Posted April 05, 2013
I went to longfellow and I think it is wonderful for everyone with problem's. I feel like I can talk with a teacher with any problem. It is one of the best bully free schools in Montana. It has amazing learning. My sister is in Pre-K and she is smarter then I was when I was in pre-K.. If I could recomend any school in Montana it would be Longfellow school.

Longfellow School 1

Posted September 29, 2012
this school is horriable if you have special needs kids and the principal doesn't care to listen to any one.

Posted June 27, 2009
Longfellow is a wonderful school that is dedicated to helping students and families. The entire staff is well-trained and really care about the students. We provide services for our students that no other school provides. I am sad that we only score 2 stars. The best students in Great Falls attend Longfellow!

Posted October 25, 2007
Longfellow has one of the best Libraries in the state. The Native American Library is in this school. It provides the student there and in other schools the access to non bias books about the American Indian.Longfellow is held as a model for other schools in their meeting the needs of Native students. They are providing services for teachers to gain knowledge in 'Indian Education for All' practices.

Longfellow School
1100 6th Ave So, Great Falls, MT  59405
Last modified Longfellow School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longfellow School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top