Kalispell, MT

Posted August 15, 2012
Love this school! Country setting with grades K-8th. Small classroom sizes and great teachers who always have time to sit down and chat about your child. Also love the fact that the bus picks up my children at the end of the our driveway and every child in the district is able to ride the bus. Very impressed! Great job Cayuse Prairie school!

Posted February 08, 2008
I am a student at this wonderful scool! It has some of the best teachers you can get! We also have a excelent langueg arts program here. I am blessed to go to such a great school!

Posted May 14, 2006
I have attended this school for about 3 years now, and highly enjoy it. Academic programs are fun for students, but in some cases lacking in the knowledge earned. Music, art, and extracurricular activities are redily available. Parent envolvment is very high, and very good. This gives the parents a good idea of what is going on in the school. Many of my class mates are related to aunts, uncles, and in one case a grand parent, that have attended this school. I resently moved here from a MUCH larger school, and have found that the kids and adults here are much nicer and incredibly friendly to new-comers, more so than in any school I have ever attended. I love this school

Cayuse Prairie School 2

Posted October 30, 2005
This school is stuck in the dark ages! They definitely need some new, young, vibrant and nurturing teachers. The principal pretends he is listening to complaints and frustrations, but he does not seem to follow through with anything! I think the school is this way because it is a small rural school. There are a few parents, also, that are overly involved in the school and think they know more than everyone else; it is ridiculous!

Cayuse Prairie School
897 Lake Blaine Rd, Kalispell, MT  59901
Last modified Cayuse Prairie School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cayuse Prairie School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top