Posted March 10, 2011
I graduated from Plains in 1986. This absolutely has to be the very best school. I agree in everything everybody else said about how caring and considerate the teachers and staff were. Even though I am visually challenged, I was given the same care and compassion that every single student was given individually and that is why I am what I am today, an 11+ year successfully self-employed medical transcriptionist. Thank you to all current and former PHS students, teachers, faculty members and school board members for making my time spent in the Plains Public School system a positive experience!!!

Plains High School 4

Posted October 22, 2008

Posted October 15, 2008
I graduated from plains high school and it was one of the best experiances i have ever had. The staff were amazing...truly caring for each student individually. Yes, there might be some frusterations with the lack of AP classes, but you cant have everything. The loving staff, acceptance, and true life guidance is what high school is supposed to be about, and phs has that in excess. I would highly recommend sending your children to this school. You wont regret it.

Plains High School 3

Posted August 26, 2008
I am a student at Plains High, and have been a student of Plains District school system since Kindergarden. I think we have a good work plan for our budget and have teachers and authority figures who have our best interest at heart. It may be a small school without the average public school classes, but students that graduate often get very successful and thats due to our caring faculty

Plains High School 3

Posted August 25, 2008
I go to school here, and I think it is a great school. The teachers are all great at what they do and they love their job, but there are no honors or gifted classes.

Plains High School 2

Posted January 08, 2008
I attended school in Plains. When I was a student, I felt as if I was a part of a great community, and that people really had my best interest at heart. My parents and I were notified of the information that helped me become a successful student. As a parent, I feel that the quality of education has dropped. There are no higher math classes, as there were when I was a kid. There is no gifted program, or expectations that children should reach higher levels of education. Overall the respect that I receive as a parent is not at a level that it needs to be. In my opinion, Plains School needs to allow information to be more accessible to parents and students. They also need to treat the parents that seek to get involved, more opportunities to do so.

Plains High School 1

Posted January 08, 2008
This school needs some serious work in order to make it a safe and wonderful place for all students. Participating in this school district has been the worst experience we have ever had, and I would not recommend anyone with kids move to this area.

Plains High School 2

Posted January 06, 2008
I Love my school, and everyone in it! It's the Best shool in the World!

Plains High School 1

Posted January 04, 2005

Plains High School
412 Rittenour, Plains, MT  59859
Last modified Plains High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plains High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top