Bellevue, NE

Posted July 30, 2013
I love the school. My son has been going for 2 years and my daughter is starting this year. If you are doing your job as a parent you will love the school. I Awesome special need program.

Golden Hills Elementary School 2

Posted July 18, 2012
My son goes to this school, currently i'm a single parent, i think this school ask to much from parents, they are always asking us to bring stuff in for events; and the teacher is always clomplaning that i need to study more with my son and that he needs to be constantly watched because he is to rowdy . if it wasn't because this school is close to my mother's hose i would take him to diferent one

Golden Hills Elementary School 1

Posted June 26, 2012
Unfortunately my experience with this school was not good, it felt like my child was being discriminated by the teacher, when another student bullied my child the teacher would do nothing, and i would always get called for any lil mistake my child made. The principal did not appear to have any authority in her school , since she told me i had to resolve the issues that my child had with the other student my self. I'm sorry my family is not WHITE!

Posted May 23, 2012
Golden Hills is an amazing school! The teachers are engaged and full of energy. The class sizes are small, and the school has a family feel. My kids love going to school here.

Posted May 25, 2009
I have had 3 boys go to this school, and I know they have had the best start on their education at this school. Small class sizes, dedicated teachers, and attentive staff make this school one of the best I have ever seen. We are grateful for this school and the impact it has had on our family. Rebecca

Posted May 18, 2007
I love this school it is within walking distance for all the neighborhood kids. The teachers are very nice and communicate well with both the kids and their parents. They are hoping to get new playground equipment soon, they have lots of different activites for the families to help support the school. Within days the principal made it a point to learn not only my child's name but my name as well! A wonderful school!

Posted May 04, 2006
We are new to Golden Hills. My two children just started in the winter of 2005. Since than their attitudes have been more positive, they love walking to school and have met so many great friends. I really love 'Golden' Hills. The staff and the principal are wonderful. They listen and work with students and parents so that everyone is on the same page. We have all enjoyed this school. Its like a 'huge' family unit and so much more than just a school. I am glad we made the switch!

Golden Hills Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2006
I really love this school and the size of the classrooms. The teachers really seem to care. There is lots of parental involvement.

Posted September 14, 2004
- a former student

Golden Hills Elementary School
2912 Coffey Ave, Bellevue, NE  68123
Last modified Golden Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Golden Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top