9-12|Private

Bad
Good

By far the best value in Omaha. Daniel J Gross HIgh School has caring teachers who go beyond the expected to ensure students excel. I speak both as an alumni and a parent of a future Cougar

Excellent Teachers who really care and are honest about what they think but don't try to lure students to thinking their way. This school is honestly a family. I will never ever forget the people and experiences that I have encountered here. These were, by far, the greatest four years of my life. And I have learned so much about life on a professional, intellectual, personal, spiritual, and social way that I cannot thank the school, fellow students, and faculty enough for what they have allowed me to do. The opportunites that this school can provide is like no other school. I will miss the teachers. But I am very prepared for the real world and to further expand my career and college plans.

As a graduate of 2005, I can say that this school has prepared me a great deal for college. Currently, seeing people from different high schools made me realize how great Gross Catholic is. It is a great enviornment that is warm and friendly. You will love Gross High School.

I am currently a freshman and I love this school. We have so many oppertunities and the staff is awesome. I feel like we are all one big family.

As the parent of a Gross grad and current student I can certainly endorse DGCHS as a good option. Nice extracurriculars and even a marching band (rare at parochial schools). Downside? You will disappointed in very lax uniform & grooming codes (something uncharacteristic of most Catholic schools). The administration apparently does not support more traditional Catholic school uniforms, in spite of parental suggestions.

Last modified Daniel J Gross Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12