Columbus, NE

Columbus Christian School 5

Posted January 11, 2009

Columbus Christian School 4

Posted October 29, 2004
We have three children attending Columbus Christian School and have always felt blessed by the Christian values that our children have learned outside of the regular academics. The teachers love the Lord...and their students. The curriculum incorporates biblical principles to become a way of life.

Columbus Christian School 5

Posted October 26, 2004
I have had one child graduate from this school and 4 more who are currently enrolled. I am more than pleased with their education. The teachers care a lot about the students and their learning. My child entered high school after this school and is very successful. This school prepared him very well through teaching him good study habits and the importance of personal responsibility. The smaller class size made it possible for my child to get the attention he needed. My children also gain a positive moral and spiritual foundation at this school. I will happily continue educating my children here.

Columbus Christian School
Po Box 924, Columbus, NE  68602
Last modified Columbus Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Columbus Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top