Posted December 30, 2010
I am a 5th grader who is an Alcott student. I been at Alcott for all my life.It is a fabulous school with great teachers, beautiful hallways, and a great principle. Not only they have all of those marvelous things, but your child will love it! They would be absolutely brilliant and will have a bright future. They have great mottoes such as, "Eagle Pride, Deep Inside!" and "Bright Futures Begin At Alcott!". Alcott School has a program called, Manners Matter. We learn how to be great citizens and to be a big help in the community. There are several clubs there, too. Such as Science Club, Future Problem Solvers, Quiz Bowl, Critical Thinking Club, and Invention Convention. I had recently participated in all of the clubs. If I may say, I am well educated. All of my years that I've been at Alcott, (still here today) I had learn a lot. I know that all of my bright futures had just begun at Alcott Elementary School! :) Reviewed by a 5th grader, J.

Posted September 11, 2008
my daughter loves alcott. She is learning alot and getting along well.

Posted December 08, 2005
Through the 'Manners Matter' program used in Alcott School, kids learn how to be good citizens and part of a positive community. The principal is very visible and interactive with the children. The children are great and Alcott's stress on being positive role models is carried out all the way through high school. We are very thankful for Alcott School.

Alcott Elementary School
313 North Cedar, Hastings, NE  68901
Last modified Alcott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alcott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top