Bad
Good

I am a 5th grader who is an Alcott student. I been at Alcott for all my life.It is a fabulous school with great teachers, beautiful hallways, and a great principle. Not only they have all of those marvelous things, but your child will love it! They would be absolutely brilliant and will have a bright future. They have great mottoes such as, "Eagle Pride, Deep Inside!" and "Bright Futures Begin At Alcott!". Alcott School has a program called, Manners Matter. We learn how to be great citizens and to be a big help in the community. There are several clubs there, too. Such as Science Club, Future Problem Solvers, Quiz Bowl, Critical Thinking Club, and Invention Convention. I had recently participated in all of the clubs. If I may say, I am well educated. All of my years that I've been at Alcott, (still here today) I had learn a lot. I know that all of my bright futures had just begun at Alcott Elementary School! :) Reviewed by a 5th grader, J.

my daughter loves alcott. She is learning alot and getting along well.

Last modified Alcott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.