PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I went to PCS for two years in high school because of the unsafe environment in public school. I did not think I would graduate high school and did not enjoy school before I attended PCS. My teachers never gave up on me and even encouraged me to become a better person. I will always be grateful to all of my teachers at PCS, as well as the students I was blessed to meet while I went to school at Parkview because they helped me graduate high school and look for scholarships my senior year, as well as assisted me with finding a part time job.

Both of my children have attended since pre-school. One is now graduated and going to college and the other is a Junior. As with all small schools our kids have had the opportunity to participate in many activities including sports, cheer leading, band and speech. I have found nearly all of the teachers to be excellent and devoted to the students. As parents, my wife and I enjoy helping in many areas and find that our children benefit from a God centered school. They have high character, developed leadership skills and excellent grades. This is a gem of a school for families who want something more for their student.

I attended PCS for middle school, and ended up successful in spite of it, thanks to my time in a public high school. In my time there, my music skills regressed (band was terrible), my English talents stagnated, and not a single teacher took the time to make a meaningful connection with me or realize that I had skills to cultivate. Course offerings are extremely limited; classroom facilities are lacking. If you want your kids to hear about Jesus all day, every day, then I guess this is the only way (apart from homeschooling) that you'll get it. If you want your kids to get an education, please leave it to educators - in public schools.

This is a excellent school. My childs are love to go schoola everyday. Teachers are very nice, they're always ask my childs to share about theire difficults. I strongly advise this school

Parkview is headed the right direction. I appreciate the strong character of the kids.

What a great school! We have been here since K5 in 2003. I love sending my children here. It is a great feeling to know they are being taken care of each day. It is also a great feeling to know what they are being taught. I don't worry about them being taught a bunch of wordly junk. It is a smaller school, which I prefer. It is easier to get to know other parents. Also, it is easier for the staff to get to know the parents.

My daughter is in her second year of the pre-school program at Parkview Christian. We love this pre-school. Parkview is a k-12 private school, and the pre-school classes are set in the school with a classroom environment. Even the 3 and 4 year olds are introduced to sitting in seats, raising hands, and other important skills they'll need when they start elementary. My 3 year old can say the pledge of allegiance! Pre-schoolers also get to experience library, music, and P.E. The Abeka curriculum is used, and we think it's great. Structure and routine are used the entire 3 hour and 15 minute time preiod. The school is also very affordable! Overall - we're very satisfied.

Last modified Parkview Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12