Lincoln, NE
Before care: Yes

Posted August 13, 2014
I went to PCS for two years in high school because of the unsafe environment in public school. I did not think I would graduate high school and did not enjoy school before I attended PCS. My teachers never gave up on me and even encouraged me to become a better person. I will always be grateful to all of my teachers at PCS, as well as the students I was blessed to meet while I went to school at Parkview because they helped me graduate high school and look for scholarships my senior year, as well as assisted me with finding a part time job.

Posted November 05, 2013
Both of my children have attended since pre-school. One is now graduated and going to college and the other is a Junior. As with all small schools our kids have had the opportunity to participate in many activities including sports, cheer leading, band and speech. I have found nearly all of the teachers to be excellent and devoted to the students. As parents, my wife and I enjoy helping in many areas and find that our children benefit from a God centered school. They have high character, developed leadership skills and excellent grades. This is a gem of a school for families who want something more for their student.

Parkview Christian Schools 1

Posted November 12, 2011
I attended PCS for middle school, and ended up successful in spite of it, thanks to my time in a public high school. In my time there, my music skills regressed (band was terrible), my English talents stagnated, and not a single teacher took the time to make a meaningful connection with me or realize that I had skills to cultivate. Course offerings are extremely limited; classroom facilities are lacking. If you want your kids to hear about Jesus all day, every day, then I guess this is the only way (apart from homeschooling) that you'll get it. If you want your kids to get an education, please leave it to educators - in public schools.

Posted February 20, 2011
This is a excellent school. My childs are love to go schoola everyday. Teachers are very nice, they're always ask my childs to share about theire difficults. I strongly advise this school

Posted May 10, 2010
Parkview is headed the right direction. I appreciate the strong character of the kids.

Posted August 06, 2009
What a great school! We have been here since K5 in 2003. I love sending my children here. It is a great feeling to know they are being taken care of each day. It is also a great feeling to know what they are being taught. I don't worry about them being taught a bunch of wordly junk. It is a smaller school, which I prefer. It is easier to get to know other parents. Also, it is easier for the staff to get to know the parents.

Posted September 10, 2007
My daughter is in her second year of the pre-school program at Parkview Christian. We love this pre-school. Parkview is a k-12 private school, and the pre-school classes are set in the school with a classroom environment. Even the 3 and 4 year olds are introduced to sitting in seats, raising hands, and other important skills they'll need when they start elementary. My 3 year old can say the pledge of allegiance! Pre-schoolers also get to experience library, music, and P.E. The Abeka curriculum is used, and we think it's great. Structure and routine are used the entire 3 hour and 15 minute time preiod. The school is also very affordable! Overall - we're very satisfied.

Posted January 18, 2006
My kids went for a year then we left the state. The academics were fine and I was happy that music lessons begin in 4th grade. Their main teachers cared about them and my kids and I liked them. We weren't able to be in a private school this year among other disappointments so we're moving back to put them in Parkview again. Yay! The other kids are much better influence at Parkview than in public schools, I wouldn't dare send mine anywhere else again. The school is under new management and leadership this year and I can't wait for their teachers to talk with them about Jesus. I'm happy with the uniforms, it eliminates fussing over what the kids want to wear instead! Yikes.

Posted December 08, 2005
We have three boys in Parkview. Our oldest has been there for 4 years. Our boys have excelled in math and reading. The teachers are top quality individuals that have a passion for teaching and have a great relationship with each student. Parkview also instills in our boys the same moral disciplines that we give them at home. It is a great encouragement to have a school partnering with us to develop young men who will not only be well educated but young men of character and integrity!

Posted November 23, 2004
My child has been at Parkview since he was 3 years old. I appreciate that teachers greatly. Mrs. Farewell was his K-3 teacher her very first year at Parkview, 9 years ago. My child is now in 6th grade and I feel his teacher, Mrs. Jenkins is doing a fine job. As with any institution or home for that matter, there are going to be ups and downs and moments of disagreement. I will take these at Parkview over turning my child over to Public school at this time. Unless God tells me otherwise, I plan for my child to graduate from Parkview in 2010. Thank you.

Parkview Christian Schools
4400 North 1st Street, Lincoln, NE  68521
Last modified Parkview Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Parkview Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top