Lincoln, NE

North American Martyrs School 2

Posted January 24, 2014
Thrive or die. Over crowded. One of highest student to teacher ratios in Lincoln, resulting in much homework. Be prepared to help teach with hours of homework every night as a result of the overcrowding. We transferred out to public school and they've thrived since going public where smaller classes and choice of classes has made for a happier home. No extra help provided when asked for repeatedly. Extra help was an untrained volunteer....Really?

Posted January 08, 2006
My child loves this school. I visited a few public and private schools in Lincoln and found that Catholic school pupils are better behaved and more upbeat. I like the new facilities, year-round activities, good school lunch, excellent quality of teachers, and the principal's strong leadership. I have no doubt my child is in good hands.

Posted December 03, 2005
This school has really made a difference in my children's lives. I love the Catholic education they receive and feel they are getting a first rate education as well.

Posted September 19, 2005
Love the academic program & they've got the band & sports as well. My kids were behind when they transferred in from public school but they've caught up & are getting a first rate education plus more.

North American Martyrs School

Posted September 09, 2003
Wonderful school for our kids spiritual and intellectual growth. We believe strongly in Catholic education and are more than willing to miss out on some of the extras that a public school with a bigger budget might offer.

North American Martyrs School
1101 Isaac Drive, Lincoln, NE  68521
Last modified North American Martyrs School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
North American Martyrs School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top