Mead, NE

Mead High School 3

Posted August 05, 2007
It's nice going to a small school because you get a lot more one on one time with teachers. The teachers are great. They don't act like you are just another person taking their class. They will take time to personally help you and are almost always friendly. Some can get testy at times but hey, who doesn't? =)

Mead High School 5

Posted August 31, 2004
Lets see, I have three kids that all attend Mead Schools, and since we have moved here, we enjoy having them attend this school, my husband and I really enjoy hearing all the things that happen during the school day. They always have examples, and work that their teachers send home, and they have to sign a paper saying that we saw it. I have one daughter who is in the 11th grade, one daughter in 7th grade, and the other daughter in 2nd grade. I really enjoy hearing about their day at school, and all the fun times that they have. Mead School, are located just about ten miles from Valley, basically in the middle of nowhere, but they enjoy going to school there, I only hear good things about it. My oldest daughter participates in volleyball, drama, and track, and my middle daughter participates in volleyball. Youngest, none. Parents.

Mead High School
114 North Vine, Mead, NE  68041
Last modified Mead High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mead High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top