Posted October 12, 2014
This is an awesome school with wonderful teachers , your kids are in perfect hands when they are at Chandler View. When they are having a hard time there will always be a teacher there to listen and help, all the kids are super friendly and the nurse and counselor are simply amazing. I have to say Chandler View know what they are doing. Great Staff, Great Students , I forgot to Mention the Principle is a wonderful guy he is really nice and keeps everyone smiling , Everything is Great. Five Star School! I went to Chandler View , I loved it and I will Always love it!

Chandler View Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2011
Great school and staff. Principle is always around. The special staff for occupational therapy and speech therapy is excellent. Only complaint is lack of tough challenge programs for gifted children. The challenge program is inconstant at best, algebra in third grade then complex division in fourth. More consistency and a harder program would be appreciated. Kids who excel are forced to stay in classes that drag them down.

Posted January 02, 2011
This school is beyond exceptional! My daughter has a speech problem and since being at Chandler View her speech has vastly improved. (She has only been there for two years)Friends and family members often compliment how far she has come and how impeccable her speech is now. I tell them it is because of Chandler View and all of their wonderful staff, resources, and helpfulness. They really do care, I wouldn't want my child at any other school!

Posted September 16, 2009
My daughter has been at Chandlerview since Kindergarten, she is now 6th grade. It's been a good school. The staff has always listened if I had a concern and were always willing to offer alternatives. They care! The Principle that is currently there appears to be really involved in everything. I see him often, he approaches parents at school functions as if to check in with you, he even directs traffic from the parking lot at the end of day most days. Great job!

Posted July 31, 2007
I am a teacher at Chandler View and I have taught other places. None compare to the leadership of the principal, the support of the staff, the training we receive on a regular basis or the quality of students who attend. I appreciate the diverse population of students and the parental support. I held a Talent Show last year and had ample help with teachers and parents to pull it off. Everyone was very supportive. Recently the building was completely remodeled and now has a very comfortable, clean and new atmosphere. The children seem very happy here. --Ashley Margheim

Posted July 29, 2007
I went to Chandler View as a child, my oldest son went there from 2nd through 6th grades, and now my baby is about to start 4th grade there and has been with this school since kindergarten. The staff is great. I feel that my child is safe and always having fun while learning lots. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone. The only thing I think that would help our children more is to teach more Spanish at an early age.

Chandler View Elementary School 4

Posted March 19, 2007
Chandler View is a wonderful school. We considered opting our children into a Bellevue school and decided against it because we were so pleased with the education our children received. The teachers are very dedicated and passionate about what they do which translates into excited students.

Posted August 06, 2005
I moved a few times over the years and have still stayed with Chandlerview even if that meant driving out of the area. I have worked with Mrs. Murry, Mrs. Brown, Ms. Waters and Mrs. Langdon and they were great teachers to work with! I feel that Chandlerview is a great school with a great staff all the way around!

Chandler View Elementary School 0

Posted September 03, 2003
This school has changed so much from when I went there as a child but the teachers are still great. My daughters teacher taught her how to be friends with everyone and the teaching of all the subjects really got her off to a good start. The teacher always went over and beyond to help her and other students.

Chandler View Elementary School
7800 South 25th St, Omaha, NE  68147
Last modified Chandler View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chandler View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top