Bad
Good

Black Elk Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2013
The public schools in this district do not go to 6th grade. Your information is incorrect and very confusing for families looking at this site to aide them in finding schools. You should update your information to make it accurate.

Black Elk Elementary School

Posted November 18, 2007
This school is amazing. The atmosphere is very clean and friendly. The principal is very amazing. He really cares about the kids. The discipline is good. There is a lot of parent involvement. They have excellent programs.

Black Elk Elementary School 5

Posted July 16, 2004
I was a student at Black Elk and I now attend Kearney High School in Kearney, Nebraska. The school is wonderful and the teachers really made me feel welcome when I moved to that school in the middle of my elementary career. But if there is one problem with this school it is the ethnic backround of the students. I moved to Kearney when I was going into sixth grade. The differnces of my new school compared to my last were the ethnic backrounds. It was a real shocker. My only concern with this school is that your childern may not be learning how to accept people of differnt races. This school is also only K-5.

Black Elk Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
My three children have attended Black Elk for the past two years. We have been very happy with the quality of education they are receiving here. The teachers are excellent. All of the teachers we have been involved with are interested in providing both a good education and a positive learning enviornment. My children are treated with respect and as a bonus the teachers really care about my children. I always feel that the teachers are available and willing to speak to me about any concerns that I may have. I know many people who have moved into a neighboring elementary school's district, but have elected to keep their children at Black Elk. I think that speaks volumes about their satisfaction with the school.

Black Elk Elementary School
6708 South 161 Ave, Omaha, NE  68135
Last modified Black Elk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Black Elk Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top