Bad
Good

I have two children who go to Disney Elementary and we actually choose them via open enrollment. From the teachers to the staff to the principal - they are all wonderful. All the teachers my children have had have done a wonderful job of keeping them engaged and challenged. They utilize parent volunteers which is wonderful. They are often doing little events after school that the children love. The school is in great shape and looks great. There is a little turtle pond in the front. The front office is filled with friendly women who are always pleasant and helpful. We have always gotten prompt phone calls if there is an issue. I love that there is a salad bar in addition to the lunch line. In the morning, a few teachers and the principal stand outside until the bell rings. Disney has a wonderful program called the "Watch Dogs". All in all, it is a wonderful school filled with fantastic teachers. I am very happy we choose Disney Elementary.

We transferred our kid(1st grader) from blue ribbon school in Los Angeles, California and joined my kid last month in Walt Disney. They took English test for her before admission The school staff is so welcoming and friendly. My Kid liked going here though she misses her friends in California. She started making friends here soon and all are great so far. The emphasis is on Maths little less what i see but the emphasis on english vocabulary is more.

I have two kids that go to this school and the teacher involvement has been great. One of my kids needs additional assistance and the teacher came to me with suggestions and additional help at school. I have received phone calls saying how good my kids are instead of just bad calls. My oldest son's teacher provides additional help after school which has been a huge success and shows in his grades. My kids and myself have loved every teacher that they have had. The counselor was and continues to be a huge help to our kids after the loss of an older child.

Great school, teachers and the community. English is my son's second language and within one year he speaks more English than his native language.

Went to the school as I entered junior high and high school me and others who were my classmates at Walt Disney school all felt behind everyone else seemed to know much more the staff is inexperienced and rude and lack teaching skills that young students need these

All three of our children attended Disney Elementary and it was a great experience for each of them. The teachers were very caring and made learning fun. They were well prepared for middle and high school. It was an excellent neighborhood school.

Last modified Walt Disney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.