Posted October 27, 2013
I have two kids that go to this school and the teacher involvement has been great. One of my kids needs additional assistance and the teacher came to me with suggestions and additional help at school. I have received phone calls saying how good my kids are instead of just bad calls. My oldest son's teacher provides additional help after school which has been a huge success and shows in his grades. My kids and myself have loved every teacher that they have had. The counselor was and continues to be a huge help to our kids after the loss of an older child.

Posted January 23, 2012
Great school, teachers and the community. English is my son's second language and within one year he speaks more English than his native language.

Walt Disney Elementary School 1

Posted June 06, 2011
Went to the school as I entered junior high and high school me and others who were my classmates at Walt Disney school all felt behind everyone else seemed to know much more the staff is inexperienced and rude and lack teaching skills that young students need these

Posted June 22, 2007
All three of our children attended Disney Elementary and it was a great experience for each of them. The teachers were very caring and made learning fun. They were well prepared for middle and high school. It was an excellent neighborhood school.

Posted August 31, 2004
Great school! Lots of community involvment. The schools floorplan is very open and airy, providing a since of freedom, but also has the classroom privacy needed to keep out distractions

Walt Disney Elementary School
5717 South 112th St, Omaha, NE  68137
Last modified Walt Disney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walt Disney Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top