K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. C is a wonderful school and we've been very pleased with our experience and how well our children are doing there. It is everything a Christ-centered Catholic school should be.

We had to pull our child out of this school in November. The teacher was yelling, swearing and keeping the kids in from recess and after school. The teacher wasn't aiming this at any one kid -- she was doing it to the entire class of 30 kids! The teacher our child had the previous year was more interested in being friends with the kids than disciplining them. Since Dr. Blue died, this school has really gone downhill. I would not recommend this school to anyone!

My children attend this school it has changed drastically throughout the years. One principle retired, a new principle came in. She died of cancer 2 years ago. She changed the school in a great deal for the better. We now have 2 new principles who are outstanding. They have revamped the school. It has become so much better over the years. My daughter is in 8th grade ( my worst year) and is having the time of her life !!

My Child has been in this school for last 2 years and loves it, she is learning so much and looks fwd to going to school

We have had children in this school for four years, and it is a great school. the new principal has greatly improved the quality of education and the accountability of the teachers. It is an excellent Catholic environment.

The morale of the staff at this school is quite disappointing. Unfortunately this is reflected in the student population who seem discouraged in every aspect of their education here. There is a lot of bullying that goes on amongst the students. It appears that the staff spends more days at religous retreats that learning to deal with student relationships, special needs of students or improvements in the cirriculum. It seems the change in principal at this school has not been for the better. 13 staff members will not be returning here next fall.

This school has terrible ways to discipline children! My child was in a dispute and was doing the absolutely same thing as the other child was and my child got a detention. The other child never got any consequence! In this specific dispute, as there are many other situations of poorly expressed discipline, were say 'Shut up' to each other.

St. C absolutely rocks! My kids learn a lot, are expected to behave and LOVE the experience. The large class sizes are not a problem for kids who want to learn and there are always helpful adults looking out for my kids best interests.

i went to this school and i loved it. they have awesome teachers. this is the best school in the world. and the pricipal is really good and you learn so much stuff. i definentley reccomend this school for your kids!

I was a student at this school and it was a very bad experience. I could not recieve any help with my assignments and I was called into the guidance office multiple times for my 'problems'. The teachers there are not that good and I had a hard time learning. The class size was very large so I did not recieve much attention. The teachers are more focused on discipling the children than having them learn from their mistakes. The principle does not have the best interest of the students in mind. I would not reccomend this school.

Last modified St Columbkille School is a Private school that serves grades K-8