Bad
Good

Love the students and teachers, very good sports program. Swim Team shares a team with Gross Catholic

I like this school. The teachers are nice, most counselors are nice. My son is doing better than he was at another school.

ralston is ok alot of threats and fights. lunch is the same pretty much every week . but alot of the teachers are nice and are willing to stay longer after school if u need it. um mmmm thats pretty much it ralston is an ok school

School food doesn't provide for vegitarians/vegans. Prom isn't for same sex copples. One minute late means no education for the day. (sweep pick up may have some faws) Other than that, great teachers. Majority of students get along with one another. Orginized for dances/games/activitys.

This school has brought me a long way, from the place that I used to be. This school has shown me that I can accomplish things if I just try and if I put my mind to it. There is nothing about this school I dont like, except, the ID tags. More of a distraction than anything else. Other than that, one of the most perfect places to go to school, and make a future for yourself. One last side note, Papillion La Vista Senior High, and South, have nothing against Ralston. Keep it up, Ralston Rams *class of '08*

Ralston is a typical high school for a big city. The only problem I have is that they don't seem to in force the dress code very often. My other complaint is that at conference time you teachers tell us to e-mail you with our concerns about our childeren, so we do and you do not respond ever. Most of you are pretty good but they need to try harder.

Worst school ever! Please talk to students if you are placing your kids here. Learn from my experiences which have all been horrendous. Do some research before your children have some major trouble in life.

My husband taught in R.P.S for many years and now we have a student in the high school. This school is one of the finest, most accommodating facilities I have ever encountered. The curricula are designed to enhance the learning experience and prepare the students for their future. The lunch program is perhaps the weakest link in the program. Some meals are marginal in quality and nutrition. The teachers are dedicated to giving the students every opportunity to learn and are available before and after school to assist each student reach his or her goal. The administration will work with the parents in placing each student in the classes which will be best for that child. The physical plant is new and inviting to the students. If your goal is quality learning, Ralston Public School is the place to be.

Last modified Ralston High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.