Ralston High School 4

Posted March 25, 2010
I like this school. The teachers are nice, most counselors are nice. My son is doing better than he was at another school.

Ralston High School 4

Posted September 29, 2008
ralston is ok alot of threats and fights. lunch is the same pretty much every week . but alot of the teachers are nice and are willing to stay longer after school if u need it. um mmmm thats pretty much it ralston is an ok school

Ralston High School 2

Posted August 17, 2008
School food doesn't provide for vegitarians/vegans. Prom isn't for same sex copples. One minute late means no education for the day. (sweep pick up may have some faws) Other than that, great teachers. Majority of students get along with one another. Orginized for dances/games/activitys.

Posted July 30, 2008

Posted July 07, 2008

Posted May 15, 2008
This school has brought me a long way, from the place that I used to be. This school has shown me that I can accomplish things if I just try and if I put my mind to it. There is nothing about this school I dont like, except, the ID tags. More of a distraction than anything else. Other than that, one of the most perfect places to go to school, and make a future for yourself. One last side note, Papillion La Vista Senior High, and South, have nothing against Ralston. Keep it up, Ralston Rams *class of '08*

Ralston High School 1

Posted January 29, 2008

Posted December 28, 2007

Ralston High School 1

Posted October 03, 2007

Ralston High School 3

Posted June 05, 2007
Ralston is a typical high school for a big city. The only problem I have is that they don't seem to in force the dress code very often. My other complaint is that at conference time you teachers tell us to e-mail you with our concerns about our childeren, so we do and you do not respond ever. Most of you are pretty good but they need to try harder.

Ralston High School
8969 Park Dr, Ralston, NE  68127
Last modified Ralston High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ralston High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top