Ravenna Senior High School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
I teach at this school and I love each day. Even if I won the lottery, I can't see myself anywhere else

Ravenna Senior High School 2

Posted March 06, 2008
i have had 2 incidents with this school where the student was left behind in reading and math skills. actually 3. if you can handle youself you are fine but if you are lacking like in reading there is no continuity of help. all 3 cases graduated from this school and unable to read. they need to be held accountable.

Ravenna Senior High School 4

Posted January 11, 2008
I think that RHS is a great school. I have to disagree with the review written 6/06. I was in one sport my freshman year and one sport my senior year. I got average grades because I didn't study. The teachers were awesome, they were helpful and understanding to problems. They also encouraged students to be their best. I think sports is big because it's a small town where there isn't alot of money and to go to college alot of kids are looking for that sport scholorship, but being smart will get you there too. I got neither because I didn't put forth the effort, however, that was my doing, not the schools. The principle at the time of my senior year was a disgrace to the school, and disliked all kids in my class, but the teachers stood up for us, athletes and brains alike... RHS is topshelf!

Ravenna Senior High School 0

Posted August 29, 2007
This school is awesome! Especially, Mr. Thober, he is an outstanding teacher and coach!

Ravenna Senior High School 3

Posted August 21, 2006
Fine arts is seriously lacking in Ravenna. The music department is not a priority, and theater is non-existent. Art is offered. However, the kids are not encouraged to be a part of any of the fine arts.

Ravenna Senior High School 2

Posted June 26, 2006
- a former student
At this school only one thing matters at this school and thats sports. Although the teaching is better than fair, if you want your kids to be accepted for their inteligence rather than their athletic ability this isn't the school for your family.

Ravenna Senior High School 4

Posted February 03, 2005
- a former student

Ravenna Senior High School
41750 Carthage St, Ravenna, NE  68869
Last modified Ravenna Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ravenna Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top