Wahoo, NE

Wahoo High School 1

Posted September 21, 2014
This school is awful. Not only is the High School but the elementary. This school crushes hopes and dreams. The academics are a joke and unless you are in some type of sport you are invisible. The academic achievements are not recognized. Some of the staff is nice but it doesn't make up for the administration. It is very unprofessional and I feel sorry for all the students who have lost their self-esteem. The communication is horrible and I would never put another one of my kids through this school system.

Wahoo High School 3

Posted April 03, 2012
In this town it's all about your last name....if you are new (a transplant) don't expect to be the person picked first or be a starter in sports. The teachers kids are top dogs and seem to NEVER do anything wrong and when they do it is brushed under the rug and forgotting about. This is EXTREMELY OBVIOUS when a teacher is a coach and their child plays that sport. However there are a few good teachers.

Wahoo High School

Posted June 01, 2009
Wahoo High Sports= A-, Wahoo High School= D This school and the overall community focuses on sports rather then school. The paper in this community adds fuel to this as it always has articles about sports and rarely if ever has a article about academic scholarship and/or accomplishments. The test scores show the school is less then acceptable. My kids will be transferring out of this school next year and likely will attend Mead just because Wahoo lacks in academics and has the scores to back this up. My kids by the way enjoyed the school and had straight A's, but test scores is what counts

Wahoo High School 5

Posted January 09, 2009
I love this school. We have so much fun, and there are lots of exciting changes happening in the staff, environment and standards for excellence. I transferred here, and I am very happy that I did!

Wahoo High School 3

Posted September 30, 2008
wahoo high school rates to us at about a 3 to 4. it lacks strongly in there science dept. to much lack of interest in truely teaching our students, and focuses more on sports than their achedemics. there also needs improvemnt with the lack of enthusiasum on teaching our students.

Wahoo High School
2201 North Locust, Wahoo, NE  68066
Last modified Wahoo High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wahoo High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top