Wisner, NE

High School At Wisner

Posted November 10, 2004
Wisner-Pilger High School provides the tools needed to earn a quality education. From my experiences, W-P gives equal opportunities for students. Disciplinary practices are fair, and students are treated equally. I will always value the experiences I had at Wisner-Pilger High School.

High School At Wisner 1

Posted February 27, 2004
Wisner/Pilger high school only disciplines the kids that do not excell in sports or in academic abilities. I do not like that my children go to this school but, unfortuately it is the only school within our reach.

High School At Wisner
801 18th St, Wisner, NE  68791
Last modified High School At Wisner is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High School At Wisner Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top