Yutan, NE

Posted February 08, 2013
I recently option enrolled my family into the Yutan School District from a larger district. What a huge difference it has made for my kids. They are involved in many activities and are so happy. A great system!!

Posted February 08, 2013
I grew up in the Yutan Community and love the school system. When I read the rating from a previous review I was so disappointed. The schools superintendent has done so many great things for the school/comunity. I know this family that had issues with the system and they are just terrible people.

Posted February 08, 2013
I was a student at Yutan Public Schools. Now I am doing great in college because of the amazing staff and support. Someday I hope my children will have the opportunity to go to a school like Yutan.

Posted February 07, 2013
Excellent school and community to raise kids. We have a child in college and is doing great. Very well prepared. Outstanding teachers and administration. They really care!

Yutan High School 1

Posted February 23, 2012
We pulled our kids out of this system due to the administration. Consider a different school system if you want your children to be treated fairly. Teachers are good but there is no support from the dictator superintendent.

Yutan High School 3

Posted March 20, 2010
I'm a graduate of the school - and Yutan is ok. I had a good time in school. But I feel that I was not perpared for college.

Posted May 19, 2008
Yutan is a wonderful environment for a child to grow up in. The basketball star can be the lead in the musical, the nerds can hang out with the jocks... Everyone is accepted.

Yutan High School 1

Posted September 14, 2006

Posted January 14, 2005
I love this school! It is the best the teachers are very nice.

Yutan High School
1200 2nd St, Yutan, NE  68073
Last modified Yutan High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yutan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top