Bad
Good

I recently option enrolled my family into the Yutan School District from a larger district. What a huge difference it has made for my kids. They are involved in many activities and are so happy. A great system!!

I grew up in the Yutan Community and love the school system. When I read the rating from a previous review I was so disappointed. The schools superintendent has done so many great things for the school/comunity. I know this family that had issues with the system and they are just terrible people.

I was a student at Yutan Public Schools. Now I am doing great in college because of the amazing staff and support. Someday I hope my children will have the opportunity to go to a school like Yutan.

Excellent school and community to raise kids. We have a child in college and is doing great. Very well prepared. Outstanding teachers and administration. They really care!

We pulled our kids out of this system due to the administration. Consider a different school system if you want your children to be treated fairly. Teachers are good but there is no support from the dictator superintendent.

I'm a graduate of the school - and Yutan is ok. I had a good time in school. But I feel that I was not perpared for college.

Yutan is a wonderful environment for a child to grow up in. The basketball star can be the lead in the musical, the nerds can hang out with the jocks... Everyone is accepted.

Last modified Yutan High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.