Bad
Good

Posted October 22, 2012
I went to this school and had such fond memories of it I moved 600 miles so my children could go to it. 3 of my children have attended this school now and it is everything I hoped it would be.

Andrew Mitchell Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2012
I just moved to the area and my review is based only on the office manager. She has been nothing but rude to me. She acts as if I am asking her to do a tremendous amount of work just to do her job and request the records from my kids previous school. I wanted my in school in boulder city because I heard the schools were so much better than las vegas but now I am not so sure. This lady obviously does not enjoy her job and should not be working with children.

Posted November 13, 2010
Our daughter is having a wonderful kindergarten experience here. There is a new principal who seems to relate well to both the kids and teaching staff. Many parent volunteers and teachers who really care.

Posted September 16, 2009
The bright, well mannered and courteous students reflect the quality of the enviroment they are exposed to daily by the dedicated teachers at Mitchell Elementary School.

Posted August 24, 2009
My son started school in Las Vegas through early childhood development , he had a great teacher for that but i was nervous about him attending school in Vegas. We luckily moved to Boulder City and he went to knider. here. Mrs. Richman was a great teacher and all the staff is friendly and helpful. he started first grade there today and I couldnt be happier that we moved here. the school is great!

Posted February 03, 2009
Very active parents. Teachers that care. Good family values.

Andrew Mitchell Elementary School 3

Posted June 19, 2008
This school appears to be one of the best on paper, and it probably is, but there are a lot of things that are covered up. A lot of parents have serious issues with the principal, and even have had meetings with CCSD to try to get her fired. Personally, she has helped me out more than some of the teachers. It's not a bad school, but I was expecting more.

Posted December 24, 2007
In August of 2007 we relocated to Boulder City from the state of Illinois. I have been extremely pleased with all aspects of this school. Mrs. Coe is a wonderful kindergarten teacher. All staff in caring and they take pride in promoting discipline and structure. My daughter had a wonderful experience in kindergarten and many positive memories. I would highly recommend this school!!!!

Posted August 01, 2007
As a child, I attended excellent elementary schools in Illinois, and then later moved to Washington state, where my schooling suffered, for several years afterward. I never saw the same quality in education I knew before until I sent my daughter to this school, (and subsequently to its sister school, Martha P. King Elementary). The teachers, along with the curriculum, were everything I hoped for my children to experience, and more. They really cared about the students, succeeded in maintaining great discipline, and also encouraged patriotism, which many schools these days sadly lack. It really deserves the great ratings it receives.

Posted November 21, 2004
I have put three children through this school and I have always been pleased when visiting and meeting new teachers at the school. Although there has been a turnover in principals, the school is very well run and organized, clean and the teachers and parents are very friendly. My children have enjoyed their years there and I highly recommend this school as an excellent elementary school for anyone who is considering moving to Boulder City.

900 Ave B, Boulder City, NV  89005
Last modified Andrew Mitchell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Andrew Mitchell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top