Posted October 27, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009
I feel this school offers a great program to the students, and had excellent treachers

Posted April 16, 2007
- a former student
West End Elementary is a terrific school and as a former student, I have to say it's the best. I enjoyed going there and I miss that school. When I came I felt very welcome. The teachers are teffific! Mrs. Jane Anderson is a terrific principal!

Posted November 14, 2004
West End has a very unique and positive attitude towards education. Mostly due to the incredible way our Principal, Mrs. Jane Anderson, brings to the school very high values and morals which are passed on by example to all students and teachers equally. It truly feels like a large family and I am very fortunate to have my children attending.

West End Elementary School
280 South Russell St, Fallon, NV  89406
Last modified West End Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6
West End Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top