Henderson, NV
Students enrolled: 1,820

Del E Webb Middle School 3

Posted May 20, 2015
The banker at this school is very cold and acts super put out!! BOO:( The office staff and most of the teachers are great :)

Posted April 14, 2015
I am very pleased with this school. My son is in advanced classes and I have to say that the level of education he is receiving is excellent, especially as Nevada is ranked very low overall nationally and I was very concerned prior to my arrival in Henderson. Your child will get out of the school what they put in to it. If they don't want to work and you prefer to blame everyone else if your child does not do well then you will not be happy but if your kid is willing to listen, do their assignments and behave then you will have a great experience. The music program is extraordinary and there are also many clubs such as computer, chess, ICU, etc. All my conversations with the teachers, the Dean and counselors have been great. Believe me, you don't become an educator for the money so trust that they are there to help, not hinder.

Del E Webb Middle School 2

Posted December 07, 2013
the deand scare me and are strict, they have intresest if you pass the next grade,to much bullying, they make learning difficult, and the "leadership" means popular kids get to pick and be rude to other kids

Posted November 18, 2013
This is an amazing school. The course you can take academically are outstanding and the teachers help you every step of the way.

Posted September 30, 2013
My son started DWMS this year (8th grade). I for one have to say my experience was extremely satisfying from the Registration Office, Dean, Principal Assistant and Principal ...they were nothing but pleasant and showed a real concern for education. Most of all an immediate response to my concerns. Dealing with another school before and this one now the experience with staff members and teachers is a 360

Del E Webb Middle School 2

Posted August 28, 2013
Don't be fooled by the smile the Principal puts on at school events. She's a very condescending and disrespectful administrator to both her staff and the parents. I've truly never had confrontation with any CCSD administrator until I personally met Ms. Naegle. The tone of her voice is rude; she doesn't listen well; and she intimidates the teaching staff. Her way or the highway.
3 people found this helpful

Posted August 22, 2013
Well I just started going to del Webb and by far it's fun and amazing! I love all the teachers because they care and will help you out if your having trouble! They helped me in math and now I have an A in it! I recommend this school because as long as you work hard, you can accomplish anything! ;)

Posted July 04, 2013
I have spent all of middle school on these grounds, and I can personally recommend that this is one of the best schools to go to in the district. Unlike many schools (or at least what is stereotypically(?) publicized of middle/high schools), Del Webb has no status quo; hence, there are no strict judgement among social groups, and everyone is caring. My personal experience at this school was far beyond my expectations: the worries of going into middle school never presented, the school had an extreme lack of (little to none) bullying, and it will be the most memorable years of my life. Many argue that the teachers are mean, but honestly (because my sister has been to another school around this district (due to zoning complications) and I have heard her experiences), you will not find any teachers like these anywhere else. It is not that the teachers are strict; it is that the teachers are widely variant in attitudes which teaches students how to deal with the tough demands of strict teachers as well as have fun in learning. At the end of the year, I noticed that the bad and the good can coalesce into a year that was overall prosperous. P.S. Don't mind the drama; it pays off.
2 people found this helpful

Del E Webb Middle School 1

Posted May 19, 2013
I have been beaten down. In my six grade year, going to this school caused me to just break down, and leave the school just to be able to breathe. The kids were terrible. Not in a noticeable way, no; but in a way that makes you try so so hard to be something your not. I came back to this school in 8th grade, and nothing has changed. Don't go here, please. Let yourself be you.
5 people found this helpful

Posted April 30, 2013
I am a current 8th grader at del webb ms, and all i have to say is that its a great school overall! I dont get why there are so much hateful comments: the deans are strict (that's their job! to keep things orderly!) other people are complaining about foul language and bullying/cyber bullying. Of course EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL has these things, and, again, more the reason why we have such strict deans and/or teachers. The only comment i have is too much homework. I'm not whining or anything but i often stay late at night 12-1am working on tons of assignments! If the teachers would just lay off on the homework, maybe just a little, then it would help me and others SO much. That's all i really want to say. The teachers here are great, very productive and extremely friendly. They take time off of their own lives to help individual students with their confusion and misconceptions. Our counselors and principal are SO nice and are really approachable. Many thanks for this great school and all the things that they have offered to me. Regards to all the new 6th graders coming into del webb, and get ready to walk into this school with open arms. ---anonymous really going to miss del webb~

Del E Webb Middle School
2200 Reunion Dr, Henderson, NV  89052
Last modified Del E Webb Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del E Webb Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top