Del E Webb Middle School 2

Posted December 07, 2013
the deand scare me and are strict, they have intresest if you pass the next grade,to much bullying, they make learning difficult, and the "leadership" means popular kids get to pick and be rude to other kids

Del E Webb Middle School 5

Posted November 18, 2013
This is an amazing school. The course you can take academically are outstanding and the teachers help you every step of the way.

Del E Webb Middle School 5

Posted September 30, 2013
My son started DWMS this year (8th grade). I for one have to say my experience was extremely satisfying from the Registration Office, Dean, Principal Assistant and Principal ...they were nothing but pleasant and showed a real concern for education. Most of all an immediate response to my concerns. Dealing with another school before and this one now the experience with staff members and teachers is a 360

Del E Webb Middle School 2

Posted August 28, 2013
Don't be fooled by the smile the Principal puts on at school events. She's a very condescending and disrespectful administrator to both her staff and the parents. I've truly never had confrontation with any CCSD administrator until I personally met Ms. Naegle. The tone of her voice is rude; she doesn't listen well; and she intimidates the teaching staff. Her way or the highway.

Posted August 22, 2013
Well I just started going to del Webb and by far it's fun and amazing! I love all the teachers because they care and will help you out if your having trouble! They helped me in math and now I have an A in it! I recommend this school because as long as you work hard, you can accomplish anything! ;)

Posted July 04, 2013
I have spent all of middle school on these grounds, and I can personally recommend that this is one of the best schools to go to in the district. Unlike many schools (or at least what is stereotypically(?) publicized of middle/high schools), Del Webb has no status quo; hence, there are no strict judgement among social groups, and everyone is caring. My personal experience at this school was far beyond my expectations: the worries of going into middle school never presented, the school had an extreme lack of (little to none) bullying, and it will be the most memorable years of my life. Many argue that the teachers are mean, but honestly (because my sister has been to another school around this district (due to zoning complications) and I have heard her experiences), you will not find any teachers like these anywhere else. It is not that the teachers are strict; it is that the teachers are widely variant in attitudes which teaches students how to deal with the tough demands of strict teachers as well as have fun in learning. At the end of the year, I noticed that the bad and the good can coalesce into a year that was overall prosperous. P.S. Don't mind the drama; it pays off.

Posted May 19, 2013
I have been beaten down. In my six grade year, going to this school caused me to just break down, and leave the school just to be able to breathe. The kids were terrible. Not in a noticeable way, no; but in a way that makes you try so so hard to be something your not. I came back to this school in 8th grade, and nothing has changed. Don't go here, please. Let yourself be you.

Posted April 30, 2013
I am a current 8th grader at del webb ms, and all i have to say is that its a great school overall! I dont get why there are so much hateful comments: the deans are strict (that's their job! to keep things orderly!) other people are complaining about foul language and bullying/cyber bullying. Of course EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL has these things, and, again, more the reason why we have such strict deans and/or teachers. The only comment i have is too much homework. I'm not whining or anything but i often stay late at night 12-1am working on tons of assignments! If the teachers would just lay off on the homework, maybe just a little, then it would help me and others SO much. That's all i really want to say. The teachers here are great, very productive and extremely friendly. They take time off of their own lives to help individual students with their confusion and misconceptions. Our counselors and principal are SO nice and are really approachable. Many thanks for this great school and all the things that they have offered to me. Regards to all the new 6th graders coming into del webb, and get ready to walk into this school with open arms. ---anonymous really going to miss del webb~

Posted November 06, 2012
I'm in 7th grade at Del Webb and it's so far the worst school ever. Half of the teachers are horrible, and don't take the time to help you. The deans are aggressive and are too strict when it comes to dress code and other things that go on. The kids there are rude. The only good thing about the school is the Principal (who is very nice) and the academics and music and other elective programs.

Posted October 28, 2012
I had a friend that went to del webb middle school and they had it was terrible teachers were rude werent very happy or not helpfull always yelled at kids when they didnt now the answer or didnt have there homework and they always had a small lunchroom not fun teachers or nice and caring very popular kids that pushed around other kids bullied them and teachers didnt care at other school they cared and di something about not just pushed it aside and bullies didnt care who they hurt didnt matter if u were popular or not its not accepted at other middle schools other middle schools have a large lunch room big gyms concerts nice teachers

Del E Webb Middle School
2200 Reunion Dr, Henderson, NV  89052
Last modified Del E Webb Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del E Webb Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 50 reviews.