PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

My kids learn so much academically and socially. While I leave them because both parents work,I feel good knowing that my kids are ahead of the curriculum for there age. It's even better to know the teachers really care and that my kids love there teachers. I bond better with the teachers when I see they have an interest in my children's lives. I also love the fact that while my children learn academics, they also learn about God. I believe children get a better understanding of the world, life, and have a higher self confidence, that helps them to become better people in society. I want to thank ICA and all the wonderful staff for becoming part of our family and being the home away from home for my children!

Family feel Great academics. Well mannered students. Excellent teachers.

My both kids are attending this awesome school last 6 years. I am experiencing the progress and positive improvement from my kids. All the teachers and school office staff are caring, supportive and helpful. Kids are growing in love and having fun and also enjoying their academic side too. This school makes good balance of academic side and activity side.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

They have a fifth-grade science teacher as a sixth-grade science teacher

Amount of homework: Neutral

Its not that bad.. but the teachers in 6th try not to give to much so i mean yeah well atleast some of them do

Our two boys have attended ICA for the past two years and we absolutely LOVE ICA! The teachers love teaching and love the students. It is a very nurturing environment with excellent leadership, administration and staff. I love that the class sizes are very reasonable and the teachers have aids as well! The teachers teach an aggressive curriculum that my boys really enjoy. We wouldn't have them anywhere else!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

There are many highly tenured, experienced, and effective teachers at ICA!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Our boys have homework every night (1st & 2nd grade), but it is a reasonable amount and isn't just mindless busy work. There isn't homework over the weekend, which we really appreciate!

From the administration to the volunteers, ICA has proven to be a healthy, nurturing learning environment for my child. The atmosphere is clean, safe and caring with a family feel amongst the teachers and students. I am also pleased with my child's growth through the worship and social interaction at this Christian school. If you want the best for your child, look no further...choose ICA!

My child previously attending another preschool and wasn't getting the age appropriate learning materials needed to prepare her for Kindergarten, I enrolled her into ICA and couldn't be happier, they are truly a blessing, she has learned so much in such a short time. Her teacher is great, the other staff members are so polite and nice, I'm so pleased with this school, thank you all, fo all that you do.

Last modified International Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8