International Christian Academy 4

Posted January 22, 2015
ICA is a school focused on not only developing children in academic excellence, but in character, leadership and influence. The teachers at ICA are invested in the growth of the students in every aspect of life. Also, as a Christian, I appreciate the opportunity my children have to learn who God is. The weekly Chapel time is full of fresh messages, fun songs and a chance for the students to apply what they are learning.

Posted December 31, 2014
I am a student at this school and let me tell you it is amazing. The elementary part of the school is great. They even treat the 6th grade as middle schoolers. I write here not on behalf of elementary, but of middle school. The teachers are great, but one teacher is never treated how we should treat her. I bet half of the students wrote a bad review based on her. That teacher is great. We may be middle schoolers, but she teaches us on a higher level. I am in 7th grade and the math at the school is easy, but only if you really put in the effort. The science is amazing. My class is doing Biology at the moment. My history class is great and this teacher also doesn't get the credit she deserves. I can say though that the students morality is a bit edgy, but we work on it.

International Christian Academy 1

Posted November 11, 2014
So, I am a student. Currently I'm a freshman in high school. I went to ICA for a long period of time. I went there 2nd grade through 6th grade. I didn't make it all the way through 6th without switching to a different school. Elementary school was, let me say, fantastic. The teachers were amazing, and had a passion for God. Middle school on the other hand, was horrible. The middle school teachers could care less about you, and give you bad grades when you do your best. The work in even 6th grade there is unbelievably hard. 3 hours of homework every night. Sometimes I would even have to stay up till midnight to finish it. Then I would get a bad grade the next day. Students in the middle school are inappropriate, make out in hallways, and even "play" with each other where cameras are not around. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT enroll your kids in the MIDDLE SCHOOL here. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, YES. MIDDLE SCHOOL, NO. After your kid is out of the 5th grade at ICA, transfer over to a better middle school. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Posted November 04, 2014
ICA is a wonderful place to educate your children. I have 2 children attending ICA. One child is in 7th grade and the other is in 4th. Academics and character development are very strong at ICA. My older child will be graduating from ICA next year after 8th grade and move on to high school. She will be more than prepared to excel in High School due to the excellent academic middle school program at ICA. I plan to keep my younger child in ICA through 8th grade specifically because of the ICA middle school English department. The writing, literature and grammar classes are very exceptional. I believe my children are receiving a stellar education and I am thankful to be a part of the ICA community.

Posted October 29, 2014
My daughter has been attending International Christian Academy (ICA) since preschool. This year she entered into ICA's middle school, and I could not be happier with the transition. All the teachers at ICA middle school are exceptional! They have guided and encouraged her in such a loving way. It has contributed greatly to her success as a new sixth grader. Most importantly, each teacher is pouring into her spiritually, and I see her growing in her walk with The Lord. I am so grateful for these awesome teachers, and the great leadership of Mr. Mekus, ICA's principal.

International Christian Academy 1

Posted May 15, 2014
I can't begin to tell you how deeply disappointed I am with this school. I knew that sending my child to a Christian School wouldn't solve all the problems that arise in today's education system but I certainly didn't expect the bad behavior coming from the Middle School Teachers. I EXPECT them to be the standard bearer of Christian values. I was sadly mistaken. My child has come away from this school completely demoralized and broken - and has no appetite for education in any way shape or form. PLEASE stay away from this school and it's toxic middle school teachers.

Posted April 23, 2014
My daughters been going here since preschool and is now in Kindergarden she loves it here ! The teachers are loving, kind and fair with every student. My daughter is learning so much academically and spiritually . Her reading ,comprehension and math is at a second grade level. I hope to keep her here thru grade school. I am enrolling my other daughter in the preschool program. In order for your child to be successful here you must be attentive with there homework and try your best to be involved with the school . I am a working mom and I can not make every school event but I do try my best. I love this school no complaints. Sincerely , Charmaine Laurente 4-23-14

International Christian Academy 3

Posted November 11, 2013
This school has a great education. Although there is alot of drama at this school in middle school. Many of the middle school teachers take small things an make it a big deal which i do not enjoy. Overall this school has a great education. I would rate this school out of 10 for elemantery a 8 out of 10 and for Middle School a 4 out of 10. I recomened this school through grades K-5. Not for middle school .

International Christian Academy 3

Posted December 28, 2012
My child attended this school from Pre-K through fourth grade. While most of the teachers are pleasant people, a good many do not possess actual teaching degrees (those who are worth their salt are often criticized by their coworkers and the principal). This becomes a problem once you've moved your child to a public school and discover after spending thousands of dollars in tuition over the years, that your child still can't do simple multiplication problems and doesn't know anything besides sanitized, God-filled versions of American history events. My child left ICA and is now struggling to keep up with the sub-par curriculum offered by the CCSD. Worth noting: ICA lacks any sort of school library. The lunch program (Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen & such) is a nutritional nightmare.There is a bullying problem on campus that the administration refuses to acknowledge. Unless you are also a member of the church, your complaints/concerns will likely fall on deaf ears. Campus security is non-existent: wide-open campus, no one pays attention to comings & goings. Price-wise, compared to other area private schools, ICA seems like a deal. Trust me: In the long run, you'll get what you pay for.

Posted December 27, 2011
i go to thise school you can not miss this great opertunity. they tran you hard but the teachers lisean ,understand,and care.if you go to thise school i bet you will love thise scool.everyone treats you like family.my name is Jeslyn im in MRS.REYNARDS 5 GRADE CLASS.she is awesome.i love everyone in thise school,even if they dont like me back

International Christian Academy
8100 Westcliff Drive, Las Vegas, NV  89145
Last modified International Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
International Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top