PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Parent (2 responses)

Posted May 11, 2016
I love this school! The teachers, principal, and staff are amazing. On any given day you can expect to see teachers, parents, students, and office staff praying together and encouraging each other. Both of my children are well-loved and are learning at an advanced level. I love that I can take them to school and not worry about them!

Posted May 11, 2016
My children have gone here since preschool. The staff and teachers have always been extremely caring and involved with the kids and their success. I have connected with all of the junior high teachers who are sharp and even inspirational. Encouraging the kids to thrive even at the difficult age of junior high! I am so happy with the curriculum and the growth of my kids here.

Posted May 11, 2016
It's the best school I've ever seen with Love and Logic as the teaching foundation, great programs that evolve with our time, dedicated teachers and staff members, an affordable price that is worth investing in your kids and so many side events that make it a five star experience overall.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 11, 2016
It tends to be more reading than any paper homework but overall, I am impressed on how well my daughter is reading.

Posted May 11, 2016
My experience for my daughter has been exceptional. She started in the pre-k program at the preschool and Ms.kristen was an amazing teacher. She is now finishing her kindergarten year. She is reading, solving simple math problems, telling time, and most of all, she is enjoying school. She has memorized bible verses every week, attended weekly chapel meetings, and extra classes such as Spanish and computers. I've been involved with helping with their version of a PTA and they have put on wonderful events for families, students and teachers. I know my daughter is in a safe and loving environment that teaches Christian character and morals. I would definitely recommend this school.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 06, 2016
Teachers use Love and Logic and keep the students accountable. They also teach Bible, and the lessons guide them into Christian principles for always saying the truth, developing Christian character and Christian diligence, and please God with our actions.

Posted May 06, 2016
My kids had been at this school for 6 years, and I had a wonderful experienced with all the teachers since Pre-School to Fourth Grade. The teachers are amazing, and they truly love the kids. I drop my kids off in a place where they are safe, they are challenged, and they are loved. I love ICA!

Grateful to: Parent

Posted May 06, 2016
Kim Astle is the PTP President and she is amazing. She plans the best events for the teachers, parents and students. She makes school more fun for everybody. She is a jewel.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 06, 2016
the teachers are phenomenal. They have a great relationship with the parents, keeping them informed via emails. They also are prompt answering texts. They build partnerships with the parents for the student's benefit.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 06, 2016
In Kindergarten to Second Grade is about 30 minutes of homework per night with parent involvement. In Third Grade, it can be 1 hour of homework independently. In Fourth Grade it is an average of 2 hours of homework. The intensity grows and the years get higher. It is proportional to the student's growth. I find it just right for their age.

8100 Westcliff Drive, Las Vegas, NV  89145
Last modified International Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8