Las Vegas, NV

Posted March 03, 2010
This school is a wonderful place to be. Since I have been at this school I have been understanding all my courses. I love the way that Mr. Pagel, Ms. Boggs, and Ms. Festa help the students to succeed in all of their classes. I can't thank the teachers and staff enough for helping me pass all my proficiencies. I encourage everyone who wants a wonderful future to go to Morris Sunset East high school.

Posted December 17, 2008
I love this school and mr pagel switched it completely upside down he turned a violent school into a wonderful learning atmosphere

Posted June 03, 2008
This is a very nice school for students that need help

Morris Sunset East High School 1

Posted February 13, 2008

Morris Sunset East High School
3801 East Washington Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89110
Last modified Morris Sunset East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Morris Sunset East High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top