Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I Absolutely love this school! Not only the teachers but the entire staff are amazing. My Boys have being attending Eisenberg since Kinder. They love it as much as I do. Best decision changing them to this school. They provide so many learning skills. Teachers communicate with you so well. Clean and fun school. Great area. Couldn't have asked for more. I def recommended. Communication is a 5 star.

The teachers are absolutely amazing! Well, most... Mrs Ward is still there. They seem to sincerely care about every child, and invest in them as human beings. They have a proactive and involved culture. Every child is treated with respect, and as capable. The new office manager treats parents and kids alike with respect, and is highly organized. All of the office staff is very competent. The GATE and Special Ed teachers are delightful, and stay current in their fields. The children who are struggling get the services and attention they deserve. This school has a very dedicated pool of volunteers. This year there is a new principal. The most positive change: lunch time is no longer like PRISON! No, seriously. Glad to see that learning to socialize is recognized as an important skill, and treated as normal and healthy instead of punished. The new environment is calm and social, chatty but not out of control. It is very nice. We have chosen not to move so our son continues at this school.

I don't know what the secret is but this school has "it". We did a military move mid year and I rented an apartment to be zoned for this school based on the reviews. Best decision I made in coming back to Las Vegas. My daughters grades have remained high from another good school from out of state and she remains engaged and likes going to school. We left the state because of the schools and reluctantly came back because of housing. Before we left, she was slowly losing interest and disengaging from our zoned school based on teacher interaction and other factors. As a parent, I stay active in her education and it seems like the other parents at Eisenberg may have the same goals in mind. Her teachers are very nice, the office staff is very helpful and the PTA is very active. There is always something going on at this school. I can see the results of how her teachers teach. When she's doing homework, their methods are easily engrained in her lessons. I think other schools in the city should come here and learn the ways of Eisenberg Elementary. She's in 5th grade and we luckily got into Somerset in our original neighborhood for 6th. I think CCSD are heading in the right direction

I went to this school when I was a child, and the literal only memory I have of it is having to pull a card because I said 'bless you' to the girl in the stall next to me when she sneezed and talking wasn't allowed in the bathrooms. Civilized society has no place in this school.

Eisenberg is a good school with many dedicated teachers. In particular the GATE teacher is fantastic. I have friends with kids in higher-rated Summerlin schools and their GATE programs aren't nearly as fun or educational or creative.

Great school-My daughter has attended there for three years now. There are many good educators. The principal is active and cares deeply of his staff and students. Great GATE teacher.

Amazing school!!! My daughter has been attending Eisenberg since kindergartner and will now be a 3rd grader. The teachers are amazing. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help. The principal is a great guy and so involed in his school and takes a lot of pride in his school , his staff and his students. My daughter loves all the stuff the school offers. It will be sad when she has to leave to go to middle school.

My daughter has been at this school for 1st - 4th grade, and will attend 5th grade. It's a very good school. The principal is very accessible to parents, and the teachers are happy to be there. There is a good parent-base at the school and they do as much as the can for the kids with what they have.

Excellent school. I went here for 5th grade. The art teacher was a jerk but other than that it was nice.

A fantastic school! I'm so glad my daughter attends Eisenberg Elementary school. The teachers are fantastic and so is the staff! They use the little money that they get from the state in great ways and are always doing events to help raise money to help the school and the classrooms!

Last modified Dorothy Eisenberg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.