Bad
Good

My child was in the early childhood program. She needed speech therapy and she had other issues as well. After attending the school we discovered after testing, that her skills REGRESSED!! We discovered why when we sat in to observe. We found out that my speech delayed child was getting speech therapy in a group setting in Spanish and English!!!! We were finally able to get her out of there, but overall this school is deplorable. I don't entirely blame the faculty, nor do I blame the students. I will blame the students parents for not teaching their children some basics such as their ABC's, and 1,2,3's and ENGLISH prior to them entering kindergarten.

The staff and teachers are awesome. The program where they give like letterman jackets to students that are achieveirs in acadamia is great. Way to reward students for good choices

The school now has a G.A.T.E program! My children are straight A honor roll students.The parking lot is busy after school that's because most of the kids going to this school live in the three apartment buildings of every corner.The drivers are the lazy confused ones who don't want to park too far away.That's not a real constructive complaint to be made about the school. It is not over populated either! The class ratio is impressive. When I was growing up there were at least 25-35 students in a class. My children's classes have never been over 23 students.And as for the team teaching I agree that is not the best for subjects like art etc. but constant review at a young age is not horrible.I see it as anything the school doesn't do for them I so. No school fights and no weapons found is great!

Last modified Oran K Gragson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.