Posted June 03, 2010
My child was in the early childhood program. She needed speech therapy and she had other issues as well. After attending the school we discovered after testing, that her skills REGRESSED!! We discovered why when we sat in to observe. We found out that my speech delayed child was getting speech therapy in a group setting in Spanish and English!!!! We were finally able to get her out of there, but overall this school is deplorable. I don't entirely blame the faculty, nor do I blame the students. I will blame the students parents for not teaching their children some basics such as their ABC's, and 1,2,3's and ENGLISH prior to them entering kindergarten.

Oran K Gragson Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff and teachers are awesome. The program where they give like letterman jackets to students that are achieveirs in acadamia is great. Way to reward students for good choices

Oran K Gragson Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2008
The school now has a G.A.T.E program! My children are straight A honor roll students.The parking lot is busy after school that's because most of the kids going to this school live in the three apartment buildings of every corner.The drivers are the lazy confused ones who don't want to park too far away.That's not a real constructive complaint to be made about the school. It is not over populated either! The class ratio is impressive. When I was growing up there were at least 25-35 students in a class. My children's classes have never been over 23 students.And as for the team teaching I agree that is not the best for subjects like art etc. but constant review at a young age is not horrible.I see it as anything the school doesn't do for them I so. No school fights and no weapons found is great!

Oran K Gragson Elementary School 2

Posted August 25, 2008

Posted September 13, 2007

Posted December 21, 2005
This school has been around forever.It was built over 30 years ago and was meant for a much smaller population. The parking lot before & after school, is a fiasco. The majority of the students are learning english.It has all day kndgtn. They also team teach at this school from first- third grade. It is over-populated.

Oran K Gragson Elementary School
555 North Honolulu, Las Vegas, NV  89110
Last modified Oran K Gragson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oran K Gragson Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top