Bad
Good

Posted April 14, 2014
My school is not even new to me anymore and i have only been there for less than a year. At first i had no clue what i was doing then after a few days the staff and others made me feel like i have been there forever.

Posted October 09, 2013
c w woodbury is a great school the teachers are nice the band is great my son likes the school.

C W Woodbury Middle School 3

Posted November 29, 2011
I used to attend this school last year. Not many of the students did their best at school and they were (not to be mean) kind of lazy. With that said, the school was too easy. I got straight A s without even trying! However, the band was awesome! You could tell that the teacher did not work for his paycheck because he would always go out of his way. It was not only the teacher, the students worked so hard coming after school, before school, and auditioning for honor band.

C W Woodbury Middle School 4

Posted October 04, 2011
i dont have coments or questions at thiis time (continue due a good work thank you.

Posted March 21, 2011
just want to say that this school is amazing. the administration, staff, and the students seem to have a community spirit of their own. it is nice to see when you go visit the school that everyone seems to welcome students and parents with open arms and will do anything possible to make your child safe and feel comfortable in this school. bravo woodbury m.s. !!!!!!!!

C W Woodbury Middle School 3

Posted October 30, 2010
You guys are pathetic! I don't go there and thank God for that. My friends all tell me it is a horible place with rude teachers and disrespectful students. Im an A student, but in a magnet school with the Highest classes A's mean nothing if it is not chelllenging! One of my brothers friends ditched him because he was a 6th grader. The 6th graderr was bullied! It is my school zoned school!

Posted May 17, 2010
this is a great school.i'm a student here and i love the music programs and electives.i also love clubs like chess club and jr. honor society.this,in my opinion,is the best school there ever will be.there are some kids that don't respect it,but i would never leave this school if it was possible.this is the perfect school for me and i'm staying here until I go to high school.

Posted April 24, 2010
My grandaughter feels safe in this school. She is a new student in this school. Guidance department and math teacher--the best we've had. Discipline is outstanding.

C W Woodbury Middle School

Posted February 12, 2010
being a current student here its fun dance are great no fights anymore great teachers

Posted November 01, 2009
I am a former student from Woodbury, and I may have only went there my 8th grade year, but I would have to say it was the best school year I have encountered so far. I was very involved with all the extra-curricular activities, and I would have to say that their 8th grade Algebra program was amazingly helpful.

C W Woodbury Middle School
3875 East Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89121
Last modified C W Woodbury Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.