Las Vegas, NV

Posted January 04, 2013
this space is not large enough for all the positive things I would like to share about Wassell. If you are looking for perfection ..go somewhere else. If you are looking for a solid education while your child learns respect, love, concentration, how to get along with his peers in a school setting, community involvement, follow through, self esteem, etc. You have found the right place. traditional schools are a bad fit for some children. The environment at Wassell was amazing for our son. I highly recommend this school to any parent on the CCSD hamster wheel. thank you Caroline for your dedication to the kids!

Posted September 26, 2012
My son is in his second year at this school and words cannot express how grateful I am for what it has done for him. His teacher is truly a master at managing a classroom with children of widely varying ages and ability levels. The children all know what is expected of them, they help each other, they all have responsibilities, no one is patronized or allowed to fail. Some are working above grade level and some are behind and yet there is no disorder or confusion. It's truly a wonder to watch how it all works. As a result of Miss Wassell's high expectations, structure and discipline, My son is doing work that I never believed he could do. The benefit to his life is incalculable. I'm so glad we found this school!!

Posted June 21, 2012
My son just graduated from Wassell after attending for the past 4 years. He has autism and went to three different schools before attending here. He has grown by leaps and bounds, and I can honestly say that Ms. Wassell has done wonders for him and our family. I hope that every parent that has a child with special needs, or even without, checks out this school and their program. It's not traditional cookie cutter education, and that's a good thing!

Wassell Academy 4

Posted August 11, 2011
I had my daughter in the summer program and I loved that she was able to do summer-type fun activities as well as summer school.

Posted December 30, 2009
As a parent and educator, I was very disappointed and shocked at how poorly this school is run. It is unsafe and lacks sound educational structure. Investigate, ask for references before sending your kids. Please parents do not consider this place as any alternative to public education!

Posted December 18, 2008
I love this school! The teachers are great and really care. The school works with many grade levels efficiently. My child can take music and is exposed to a level of education taylored to them. I have 2 children at this school. I highly recommend you check it out.

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted September 27, 2008
Amazing teachers and everyone is treated like family. Warm and loving environment!

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted April 23, 2008
Very unsafe! There are no locks on the front door or gate outside. Anyone at any time can come in. Lack of teacher suppervision and enthusiasm to teach. I strongly encourage parents to sit in on a class. I did and I pulled my daughter the next day.

Wassell Academy