Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

I really hate it there I got bullied a lot for a disability I have and noticed the teachers and students might be planning to make me embrassed they bugged me a lot

I go to this school and I've been here for 2 years. My teachers were very nice and my friends said the same about their teachers. Though they complain about homework, I can tell that they like their teachers. The other staff are nice too. I've been at in-house once and I saw how they worked throughout the day. The up coming 7th graders from the 2013-2014 school year are kind of nice. Though the majority of the student body cuss a lot. The clubs are nice too especially the Homework Club. That club saved me from an F. Their Morning announcements are sometimes hilarious and boring. I always looked forward to the Friday Fun Video. Some teachers are really chill and sometimes uptight. Schofield's Choir program is amazing. I've been there since I was a 6th grader and I never stopped loving it. Mrs. Fleischer makes it even more fun with her stories and lessons. I will dearly miss this school.

Great! Don't listen to the bad reviews. "Overall, students...are mislead to believe that the electives are available to all students. Very disappointing." Someone had said. Actually, all electives ARE available, but at the end of the year, the teacher chooses who will be in that certain elective for the next year. for instance, I am in Intermediate Art, but you don't have to have skill to be in any of the art levels. It goes by responsibility and behavior. If your child is messing aground all the time, don't complain if he or she, don't receive that elective the following year. However, I only have one issue with my school. All the music related electives. They seem to be the main focus of the school! So if you are planning on being an art student, don't expect the spotlight. The art teacher is wonderful though, he even won "The Best Teacher Award" once! (I am a student.)

I go to this school... and it is okay but it really needs improvements. School lunch, especially. The aides that work behind the counter are terrible (some of them). For example, I saw one of them put more food on one plate for another person just because the knew them. The kids at this school use foul language everywhere I go. The older ones, especially. I thought the older ones were supposed to be role models for the younger kids.... but I guess I thought wrong? But... I do like how Schofield has the electives and how eh teachers try to help the students with work as much as they could.

I have personally witnessed the Dean's aides and other assistants having meltdowns when students misbehave or make a mistake. They scream, yell and even use foul language. Great role models. Some of the teachers are just as bad. No wonder so many kids hate going to school.

i love this school it has amazing teachers well some of them

i go to this school now and i guess its okay but the deans and stuff are really strict on the rules that they dont follow themselves. there always chewing gum or eating. and the principle acts like he doesnt even care. honestly the only reason i go is to be with the other students.

i went to this school and i loved the teachers. but thats just about the only thing. everything else was terrible. the administration was completly undermining of everystudent that needed special help with any sort of disabillaties. so if you have a child with any problems wat-so-ever, dont take them here. the principal is......sub-par to say the least.

Schofield is an excellent school with a xero tollerance policy to violence and verbal abuse. I have two sons who go there and they like it (as much as a kid can like a school). The staff and teachers work very hard and keep us informed of the students' progress.

Overall the school is good however, the students and parents are miss lead to beleive that the electives are available to all students. Very disappointing.

Last modified Jack Lund Schofield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.