Las Vegas, NV

Posted September 23, 2013
Hollingsworth is a great school. My kids love it. They really motivate the kids to do their best by giving them incentives. Their creativity on how to motivate them impresses me. I didnt know schools were allowed to be so wonderful and creative

Posted August 25, 2009
I luv hollingsworth, my 3 kids really luv the school. it's very family oriented, the teachers really care about your kids.

Posted November 02, 2008
This is a great school with teachers and staff who are willing to go the extra mile to help their students achieve their best no matter what obstacles may be. I am glad to be a tacher here and a parent with children attending here.

Posted August 13, 2008
I have had my child at this school for three years now. The teachers are fantastic, they care deeply about the children and the families and do anything to help us. The school has placed a priority on safety of all who go there. I feel very lucky that my child goes here. In the last year, the school has gone under new leadership. They have a new principal and new vice principal. FANTASTIC!! Now the administration matches the quality of the teachers! They have only improved the school and I will continue to be impressed at the respect and teaching that my child recieves at Hollingsworth!

Howard E Hollingsworth Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2008
Even though this school continues to fall below AYP in testing, if you look at the progress in test scores (the transiency rate, the Dual Language program which tests in English even when the child is learning in Spanish, etc.) you'll see that they are making great strides, year after year. Keep up the good work, Heroes!

Posted March 27, 2008
I love the way they teach are children and the way they keep them safe.

Posted December 15, 2007
It is an exelent school they teach my child with lots of respect.

Howard E Hollingsworth Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2007
Rude office staff, administration seems to be quite unorganized and confused. Many staff members coming thru the office appeared to be dressed unappropriately and very loud and laughing. Not a very professional school. My kid went there 1 year and we never went back.

1776 East Ogden Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89101
Last modified Howard E Hollingsworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Howard E Hollingsworth Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top