No rating

Candil Hall Early Childhood Education

Private | K-2

Living in Las Vegas

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $117,600. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,130.

Posted December 21, 2013

We have had a wonderful experience at Candil Hall. My son started there in the preschool program and is now in first grade. He is reading far above his grade level and his math skills are amazing for first grade!! The teachers and staff really do make you feel like family. Class sizes are smaller so the teachers are able to give individualized attention to each student. I have absolutely loved my experience with Candil Hall! My son is comfortable there and thriving. I was very nervous with the stigma that has attached itself to Las Vegas and education, but Candil Hall has taken all of that away for me.

Posted December 18, 2013

My girls have gone to Candil since they were two. We have always loved the teachers and staff and my girls continue to maintain a relationship with each one as they grow.

Posted April 22, 2011

My two sons and my daughter attend Candil Hall. They love it there and I feel very safe leaving them there. They have taken us in and made us feel like family. The teachers are so engaging and they keep the children engaged. My son is currently in the kindergarten program and doing amazing. He was a small fish in a big pond in public school and now he is a big fish in a small pond.

Posted April 16, 2011

This school is amazing. My daughter loves to go everyday, everyone knows her name and she knows all the teachers at the school. When she started last fall she was really afraid of people and now she is a social butterfly. The whole staff makes you feel welcome and I love that they get a nutritious lunch not just pizza and chicken fingers. We are moving this summer and it breaks my heart to leave the school. I wish we could take Candil Hall with us! W.R.

Posted March 28, 2011

this school is amazing, the teachers and staff are so pleasant. since my kids have started at candil hall I am amazed at all they have learned, every day the come home so excited about what they have learned in school that day. The family enviroment is also a plus. I would highly recommend candil hall to anyone looking for a quality school. n.serrano

Posted March 28, 2011

The entire staff knows each child by their name. The teachers are warm and caring and treat each child as an individual. The curriculum is rich and amazing, and the classes are small enough that the students are getting enough individual attention. Our children are learning to be creative thinkers and problem solvers. We are very happy to have our children attending Candil Hall. D. Real

Posted March 19, 2011

My daughter has been attending Candil Hall for over a year and we love it!! The staff is warm and caring. My daughter is two and a half and knows all the colors, shapes and can count to twenty. I am a ccsd teacher and have taught students who had their first learning experiences at Candil Hall. They were always skilled, respectful students and I think Candil Hall played a part in that. I know my daughter is in good hands!! Dana B.

Posted March 16, 2011

Candil Hall is a phenomenal school. My son attends preschool there, and I am thrilled with the atmosphere, the learning and the kindness of all the teachers and the staff. The curriculum they teach ensures readiness for Kindergarten. The teachers are kind, information and very professional. All of the people that work at Candil Hall treat the students and parents with respect - it's like a big family. My son loves going to preschool every day because he has built relationships with the teachers and the other students. He is an active little boy, and his classroom offers a variety of centers and engaging activities. At four years old, he knows all of his letter, letter sounds, and is learning to blend sounds and read. I just can't say enough great things about our experiences with Candil Hall - it's a fabulous school!

Posted March 15, 2011

My son is in the preschool program at Candil Hall. His teacher is Ms, Jennifer. He has been attending this school for almost two years now. Both my husband and I are very pleased with the education he receives, the attention, the care, and the fun activities the teacher does to keep him interested. My son is 2 and can count to 10! I have to say that when I chose this school it was because of 2 factors, it was very clean and the family environment it has. Yous hould send your child here too as this school is excellent and your child will love it! C.A.

Posted April 21, 2010

My son is in the kindergarten class at Candil Hall and I can't believe all he has grown this year. He is reading at a 4th grade level and the teacher, Mrs. Castro, works with each parent individually to make sure the kids stay motivated and challenged at their own level. My daughter is in preschool with Ms. Dora. She has grown socially so much. Ms. Dora has worked with her on sight words and spanish. She loves going to school there can't wait to be going to kindergarten there. Every staff member there is smart and caring. My daughter won't let me pack her a lunch because she says Ms Carmen makes the best food. (she even eats her veggies there!) I am so glad they will be offering 1st and 2nd grade now. We will be enrolling our kids the next year without a doubt.

Posted November 13, 2009

My son has been attending Candil Hall for three years and is now in their kindergarten program. I cannot express how happy we have been. The staff is loving and know the kids by name. They have family activities and parent nights out. The teachers never turn over.

Posted June 13, 2009

Candil Hall is an excellent Pre-K program. My son attended for 2 years and is prepared for Kindergarten. The staff is wonderful. They all get to know the children, regardless of what classroom they are in. They provide a healthy variety of foods and encourage students to try them ( when they are picky eaters). The grounds are beautiful....one of the few that actually have a grass play area! You must go and see and meet the caring staff to appreciate how wonderful they are.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 6% 6%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

5348 North Rainbow Boulevard