Posted December 12, 2013
Hello! I'm a parent at Paul Culley and I am part of the PTA. My child has improved so much, and this has only been on the first trimester. He is on A/B honor roll and I am so proud of him. The principals are very nice and do have good leadership. Some tiny suggestions would be to let children who are above 5th grade reading get 3 books from the library. This school is really one of the best.

Posted March 27, 2010
I agree with the previous submission, regarding helping at school. I also am a parent who takes one day a week to be in my sons class. We can not just drop our children off in the morning and expect understaffed, over worked teachers to do it all. I have helped for three years now, and Ms. Cox, like every other teacher I have helped, are very welcoming and appreciative of my efforts. I hope to see more parents, and even grandparents step up to the plate and offer what ever help they can, one day, an hour here or there, it does make a difference, to the teacher and the children. Also, it is very important to your child to see that you care enough to be involved. I am very pleased with the school and all the teachers and also staff that I have come to know.

Paul E Culley Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2010
I am a parent who is very involved at the school unfortunately it is the same 20parents every year who volunteer. Did you know you can volunteer and participate anywhere on campus they need you? All you have to do is ask. If you state your childs teacher doesnt have enough time to finish a lesson, jump in and help trust me with the cuts being done next year the class sizes will increase and teachers and staff reduce! You think sending your child to school is your only requirement as a parent? Sorry we need to teach our kids more at home more now than ever!!

Paul E Culley Elementary School 2

Posted December 17, 2009
The principal at this school is awesome but is completely undercut by a TERRIBLE V.P., the staff is slow to response and seem to have better things to do then their job. My son attended this school for four years and in that time every amazing teacher left. Parent involvement is terrible. The PTA does not include anyone but it's own board. I actually walked into a board meeting and handed them my cell phone number and was still never contacted. My sons teacher told me we needed to work with him at home on his reading but when I visited his class, there were about 40 students and she could barely finish a lesson. Completely unacceptable.

Posted June 08, 2009

Paul E Culley Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2006
The teachers at Pual Culley are amazing. They are pushed everyday to do their best and always have a positive attitude. It is a pleasure to walk into each classroom and see their dedication to the job. Way to go!

Paul E Culley Elementary School
1200 North Mallard, Las Vegas, NV  89108
Last modified Paul E Culley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul E Culley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top