Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

There is so many thing I can say about this school but I will limit my self to a few! 1) I have witnessed children fighting and watched as the office saw what was going on and let them keep fighting!! 2) a wild and stray dog came on school property instead of the office calling animal control and telling the kids to get away from the dog the office staff actually told the kids it was NOT THEIR PROBLEM and to find the owners them self and the kids left school property to find them!!!! 3) it's 45° outside and the children were in the office to keep warm again the office staff made the kids leave to freeze outside with no compassion for the little children!!! The office staff is terrible and I hope karma hurts them horribly!!!!!

My kids used to attend this school. First year he was in 1st grade he did amazing. Then things started changing admin, rules etc..... Things just went down hill from then on. He stayed till 4th grade. The principal doesnt care about the kids or the behavior. She just cares about ratings and numbers. She has lost so much of thw staff in her time there. Its a joke ! We are currently at another school and absolutely love it! There are actually principals and teachers that do care .

The staff here is a joke!!!! they make up the rules on a per call basis. one week they have no problem relaying a message about safekey, for my child. then the next week its, "oh, we cant do that" but no problem the week prior. then on one specific incident, they sent my daughter away from safekey at 2:30 after i made my payment for it. they call me at 3:30 to tell me that my daughter had been denied safekey and that she was RPC'd because she was there so late!!!! The principle had the audacity to tell me that they had 6 kids in there and it took them a whole hour to inform the parents that they had turned these kids away. There is no order in this school.

Its my sons first year here and at the begining he was happy he would come home with a smile on his face till his teacher had to quit then they hired a new teacher my son came home and was sad he told me and he said he didnt like his new teacher i thought he would grow out of it but ever since he got the new teacher he would come home complaining angry and sometimes to the point where he cries i try to reason with the teacher but she said its not fair to treat kids losely and playfuly one day he came home and told me that a bully had punched a child and the teacher laughed i try to transfer him to a diferent class but the principal never returns my calls i hope that teacher gets fired and i hope my son never gets that much stress again

This school is horrible. My 10 year old went from A to C's. When I addressed why there is no homework with the teacher she told me only the tests matter. Further, our 10 year old has been hurt two times at recess requiring an immediate visit to the emergency room. We miss our old school Hayden. Why did we move??

I had children enrolled at this school since it opened the kids disliked it and so did I Mr. Sondereger made my daughter stand up with a male student and they did a uniform check every morning on each other she was told to lift her shirt so he could see the top of her pants by the teacher we were furious she already had self esteem and the art teacher would tell kids that there art is terrible and would scream at special ed students I spoke with the Principal several times and several parents wrote letters regarding the art teacher nothing was done I enrolled them at Somerset and love it

My 5 years old was allowed to walk out of the classroom alone. He crossed a busy street by himself and was found one block away from the school. Shame on Jesse d Scott for treating this horrible situations like it was just another day at the office

Bully bully bully! Be warned. My son is bullied on a daily basis and principal and teacher does nothing about it. I hope you see the reviews of this school before you enroll your children to this school. I am so desperate to get him out of this sorry school. Good luck parents.

I must agree with some of these parents. Its ridiculous how they don't have no control over drop off and pick up. My kids have been going to Jesse D. Scott for 2/3 years. My 3rd & 2nd grader do not even get any type of home work. My sons grades last yr were As & Bs and this years first semesters grades were all Ds. Theirs something wrong in this picture. I will be transferring my kids to their dads school in Henderson. Its sad how Jesse D. Scott is rated a 2**. Thank God my kids new school is a 5 star *****. I do want to mention Ms. Adams she is such an amazing teacher as well as Mrs. Gimbsey. Saldy they have to teach at a poorly school.

My son finished his Kindergarten in Lomie Heard inside Air Force Base, since we lived far there, we decided to enroll him at our designated school. So far, my son enjoyed the rest of his 1st grade year in Jesse Scott. He has a nice and helpful teacher (ms. Lytle- martinez) and coordinates with parents immediately if theres an issue or whatsoever. My son loves to go school everyday. He is in A Honor roll since the semester starts. I guess the parents should stop complaining about Jesse Scott. If you dont like the school then dont enroll your son and stop discouraging other parents. We had pur different reasons why . Or send your child to private school if u can afford .

Last modified Jesse D Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.