Posted April 23, 2014
My 5 years old was allowed to walk out of the classroom alone. He crossed a busy street by himself and was found one block away from the school. Shame on Jesse d Scott for treating this horrible situations like it was just another day at the office

Posted March 28, 2014
Bully bully bully! Be warned. My son is bullied on a daily basis and principal and teacher does nothing about it. I hope you see the reviews of this school before you enroll your children to this school. I am so desperate to get him out of this sorry school. Good luck parents.

Posted January 16, 2014
I must agree with some of these parents. Its ridiculous how they don't have no control over drop off and pick up. My kids have been going to Jesse D. Scott for 2/3 years. My 3rd & 2nd grader do not even get any type of home work. My sons grades last yr were As & Bs and this years first semesters grades were all Ds. Theirs something wrong in this picture. I will be transferring my kids to their dads school in Henderson. Its sad how Jesse D. Scott is rated a 2**. Thank God my kids new school is a 5 star *****. I do want to mention Ms. Adams she is such an amazing teacher as well as Mrs. Gimbsey. Saldy they have to teach at a poorly school.

Jesse D Scott Elementary School 4

Posted July 25, 2013
My son finished his Kindergarten in Lomie Heard inside Air Force Base, since we lived far there, we decided to enroll him at our designated school. So far, my son enjoyed the rest of his 1st grade year in Jesse Scott. He has a nice and helpful teacher (ms. Lytle- martinez) and coordinates with parents immediately if theres an issue or whatsoever. My son loves to go school everyday. He is in A Honor roll since the semester starts. I guess the parents should stop complaining about Jesse Scott. If you dont like the school then dont enroll your son and stop discouraging other parents. We had pur different reasons why . Or send your child to private school if u can afford .

Jesse D Scott Elementary School 3

Posted July 02, 2013
I am going to be a seventh grader now, but I loved this school!! I have been in this school ever since it was built, from 2nd grade to 5th! The teachers were very nice, and tried hard to help kids out! :) I've had a lot of great memories at this school and I wished I could stay at this school forever. My only complaint about this school is that They need to do a better job at cleaning up!! :D

Posted April 30, 2013
There is too much time spent on review for the national test. This is slowing down the better students and developing poor study habits. This seems to be an easy way for the staff to get through a day. Let's get on with teaching. A concerned grand parent and father of a teacher

Posted August 12, 2012
The admin runs the school like a prison camp. Horrible decisions. Virtually no parking. Just a terrible school.

Jesse D Scott Elementary School 2

Posted January 24, 2012
My daughter attends full day kindergarten here. First off, pick-up and drop-off is crazy. Parents will park their double wide SUV's in the front sponts and literally park right in the middle of a parking line. While this is a bit amusing because of the arrogance being displayed, it is highly reflective of the whole pick up and drop off experience, ie. everyone is savegly out for themselves. None of the office staff ever return your phone calls and when you can get a hold of someone they act as though they are doing you a favor by blessing you with their time and are openly hostile at times. My daughters teacher is so-so. She does not really encourage open lines of communication. But my daughter is learning a lot so i cannot complain there. I broke my foot in two places and tried to work out a way to drop my daughter off (she is in kindergarten) closer to the place they line up because she gets confused and flustered by all the traffic in the morning and can't find her line. They not only would not work with me on a temporary solution but told me she needs to grow up. They were just jealously guarding their parking spots. Funny, but still annoying.

Jesse D Scott Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2011
my girls started yesterday when they were let go for the day there faces were beaming. They would not SHUT UP about how great there school ,theachers and all of the hard home work they had . WELL THAT SAYS IT ALL!!! as a mom i want to thank scott and there staff .

Jesse D Scott Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2010
My son has been going to this school for 2 years now, since it's openning, & his teachers have been great. They have a great attitude, are very helpful & seem to really Care about the kids. They are honest, which some may think is rude or blunt, but the honesty is a great relief as some teachers/schools are not so abrupt.

Jesse D Scott Elementary School
5700 North Bruce St, North Las Vegas, NV  89081
Last modified Jesse D Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jesse D Scott Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top