Pahrump, NV

Manse Elementary School 5

Posted September 06, 2014
The "new" Manse is a great facility. The programs are great and challenging for kids. All of the teachers that my son has had in the past 3 years have been outstanding. This year they offer free breakfast and lunch for all students. This is a great blessing to our family.

Manse Elementary School

Posted July 21, 2009
This is a great school. I love the faculty, and the my kids love it there as well!

Manse Elementary School 5

Posted April 12, 2006
I think that Manse Elementary is the best K-5 school in the Pahrump Valley. The faculty and staff work hard for our kids. Yes the school is the oldest one in town, but they have made great strides in updating the school in every way possible. I feel that my kids are safer at this school than at any other in the Pahrump Valley, and the teachers are the best in town. Keep it up!

Manse Elementary School 4

Posted June 05, 2004
I teach at Manse, and I feel the school has done a lot to improve both the quality of instruction and the overall atmosphere at the school in the last two years. Almost every teacher has taken one or more classes to improve their classroom performance. The principal is working closely with teachers to improve campus security and discipline. The new playground equipment has provided the students with more opportunity for physical activity. In short, the oldest school in Pahrump is by no means the least school in Pahrump.

Manse Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2004
Manse Elementary is a school with a bunch of hard working teachers. The school for the most part strives for the students. What it is lacking in is up to date facility. It resembles old army barracks. It is lacking grass and dust control landscaping. But it did make improvements to it's parking lot it is now tar instead of dirt and they did get rid of the original play ground from the 50's. I do feel it is making strives to improve but it may be tough in a few years to control security since it is surrrounded by walmart, grocery stores, and Casino's. Could be worth alot of money and it would be nice to see it relocated if possible.

Manse Elementary School 1

Posted June 16, 2003
Manse Elementary is one of the oldest school in Pahrump, It is right in the middle of a commercial zone area. It has a great amount of noise pollution, security is none exisiting.The office has no way of seeing who is coming onto the campus or leaving. The school ground has no grass lot of dust and gravel for the children to play on. The only thing I can say for this school is they truly have wonderful teacher that work there. And this year they have worked in some awful condition with the flooding in february and the leaking roofs and the mold growth. I am truly amazed that my two children did as well. The school is not maintain for we still have the mold problem in our school since february 2003. I hope that the next school season will bring a better enviroment for the teacher and the children at Manse Elementary School.

Manse Elementary School
1020 East Wilson, Pahrump, NV  89048
Last modified Manse Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manse Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top