Echo Loder Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2013
My grandson attended kindergarten at Echo Loder for one week. My grandson was excited to get to go to school, but after only a couple of days at Echo Loder he said he hated school. We witnessed some very backward methods for dealing with children at Echo Loder. It was a terrible experience that required intervention by the State Superintendent. We have since enrolled him in Alice Smith instead. We love Alice Smith. Echo Loder should be shut down. If I could Echo Loder zero starts, I would.

Posted January 20, 2012
This will be perhaps the first review Echo Loder has ever gotten from a former student of my age! I attended Echo Loder from 1960-1963--in 1963, my family moved to Indiana and I had to leave... :( Over the years I have had many, many wonderful memories of my time there! Infact, I consider my 4th grade teacher there (Mrs. Peyton) to have been the greatest role model of my life--it was because of HER that teaching elementary school became my 'dream job'. It was a great school then, I can only believe it remains the same. HOME still means NEVADA to me! Bonnie

Posted April 26, 2011
Hello Im Odalis Aguirre.Thanks to Echo Loder Elemantary and all the great teachers Ive had im a succesful 7th Grader at Pine Middle School. I love this school because all of the teachers. I was a 5th Grader with Kim Blume. I love that teacher with all my heart and so Mrs. Johnson. I love them so much and I miss them a huge bunch. Class of 2002-2009 The Best school in my whole entire life. And I know this school will be honored by its staff. Go Mustangs! (:

Posted December 17, 2007
Ms. Armelleno is by far the most caring and generous teacher I have ever encountered. She is a true professional and a gift to her students. Teachers like her make our nation what it is.

Echo Loder Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2007
I had three children at this school and it was amazing the fun they had. The teachers are great there. The principal has a lot of involvement and showed genuine care. I like the 'hands off' rule it made bulling very hard thus making it safe and comfortable for the students.

Posted April 27, 2004
- a former student
I'm leslie Carrillo I was in that school last year in 5th grade with ms. carter thanks to echo loder I'm a great student in greenfield middle school 1109 pacheco rd. Bakersfield,ca I really miss them you parents should be proud of leting your kids to go to that wonderful school there are really good teachers in that school Go Echo Loder Mustangs! from, LESLIE CARRILLO

Echo Loder Elementary School
600 Apple St, Reno, NV  89502
Last modified Echo Loder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Echo Loder Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top