Bad
Good

My grandson attended kindergarten at Echo Loder for one week. My grandson was excited to get to go to school, but after only a couple of days at Echo Loder he said he hated school. We witnessed some very backward methods for dealing with children at Echo Loder. It was a terrible experience that required intervention by the State Superintendent. We have since enrolled him in Alice Smith instead. We love Alice Smith. Echo Loder should be shut down. If I could Echo Loder zero starts, I would.

This will be perhaps the first review Echo Loder has ever gotten from a former student of my age! I attended Echo Loder from 1960-1963--in 1963, my family moved to Indiana and I had to leave... :( Over the years I have had many, many wonderful memories of my time there! Infact, I consider my 4th grade teacher there (Mrs. Peyton) to have been the greatest role model of my life--it was because of HER that teaching elementary school became my 'dream job'. It was a great school then, I can only believe it remains the same. HOME still means NEVADA to me! Bonnie

Hello Im Odalis Aguirre.Thanks to Echo Loder Elemantary and all the great teachers Ive had im a succesful 7th Grader at Pine Middle School. I love this school because all of the teachers. I was a 5th Grader with Kim Blume. I love that teacher with all my heart and so Mrs. Johnson. I love them so much and I miss them a huge bunch. Class of 2002-2009 The Best school in my whole entire life. And I know this school will be honored by its staff. Go Mustangs! (:

Ms. Armelleno is by far the most caring and generous teacher I have ever encountered. She is a true professional and a gift to her students. Teachers like her make our nation what it is.

I had three children at this school and it was amazing the fun they had. The teachers are great there. The principal has a lot of involvement and showed genuine care. I like the 'hands off' rule it made bulling very hard thus making it safe and comfortable for the students.

Last modified Echo Loder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.