K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I am not impressed with this school. The staff was very disrespectful. There are other Catholic Schools in town with good quality programs. I highly recommend Our Lady of Snows.

My children love St. Alberts and we are very pleased with the two years we have attended. It's a welcoming school and the atmosphere is warm. Blessed to be apart of it.

I am a happy parent. My kids love the school and are very much challenged with the school work and high grading scale. The school events are well attended and the families are very supportive. Having religion in school has been wonderful because it reinforces family values that everyone is practicing. It is a school that fulfills the mental, physical, and spiritual elements that are so important in all our lives. I would definitely recommend St. Albert the Great School to anyone looking for a higher education and strong moral values.

This is a great school. Yes, there is a high student/teacher ratio, but it is what used to be the norm in public schools. The teachers care deeply about the students--not only about their academic subject but about each child as a whole person. The teachers certainly expect the student to do the work (not mommy) and expect the student to be responsible for themselves, but they don't expect the students to teach themselves in a vacuum. Textbooks are good supportive material, but a textbook by itself is not enough. A good teacher will not "teach from the textbook" if that means reading it to the kids in class, but will use the textbook to support the lessons that the teacher actually teaches in class. I have raised concerns with the administration, including the principal. I have always had my concerns addressed. I did not always get the answer I wanted, but the concerns were not ignored. There is a difference. Overall, the teaching staff is excellent and they work well together and support one another. Overall, the atmosphere of the school, shown by both students and staff, is a happy one, and is Christian in attitude and action.

Terrible school, very high teacher/student ratio, teachers short tempered (probably stressed from high student ratio), 1 teacher in particular just "chats" with kids during class, doesn't teach from text book/expects kids to learn material themselves, I really could go on.... complaints to principle are not addressed.

My son has flourished in this academic environment. Children are challenged and supported to be their very best. I love that values are a part of everyday conversation in the classroom and that the children are taught what it means to be a good person as well as a good student! I am always so impressed with the number of parents who attend every single event!

I have enjoyed being a teacher at St. Alberts for the last 6 of my 20 year teaching career. I love teaching Religion and being able to talk about God every day. Mrs. Povey

the school stresses you there are some pretty strict rules that dont seem nescessary its alot of work the students are nice but the faculty...

My family is so much happier since leaving this school and it is definitely not worth paying for!

St. Albert's is a small school full of students, faculty, and families who answer the call to serve God and our community including those in need at other schools, the less fortunate, elderly, infants, our soldiers, people in times of disaster, and in many other ways. There are different beliefs and different ways to serve, but at St. Albert's there is a hope to educate beyond the grade. By the way a student needs a 94-100 for an A, so achedemics do matter. 4 star rating, because there is always room to grow and improve, 5 stars because the school is open to doing it.

Last modified St Albert The Great School is a Private school that serves grades K-8